|By Marketwired .||
|March 25, 2014 03:23 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 03/25/14 -- Institutional Investor released the results of its 2014 All-Europe Executive Team survey, with Spanish companies claiming many of the top spots for best senior management and investor relations programs.
Strong votes from buy-side portfolio managers and analysts, and sell-side equity research professionals give Iberdrola a position on the Most Honored Company list. CEO José Ignacio Sánchez Galán and CFO José Sáinz Armada each claims #1 positions in their respective executive roles. The Spanish utility company also wins recognition for its IR Professional, Ignacio Cuenca and the company's stellar IR program.
Other Spanish companies which rank this year include:
- Abertis Infraestructuras in Transport
- Amadeus IT Holding in Technology/Software
- Atresmedia Corp. de Medios de Comunicación in Media
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria in Banks
- Banco Santander in Banks
- Bolsas y Mercados Españoles in Specialty & Other Finance
- Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación in Retailing/Food & Drug Chains
- Ebro Foods in Food Producers
- Ence Energía y Celulosa in Paper & Packaging
- Ferrovial in Building & Construction
- Gas Natural SDG in Utilities
- Iberdrola in Utilities
- Industria de Diseño Textil in Retailing/General
- Jazztel in Telecommunications Services
- Prosegur Cía. de Seguridad Business & Employment Services
- Técnicas Reunidas Oil Services
- Telefónica in Telecommunications Services
- Viscofan in Paper & Packaging
The 2014 All-Europe Executive Team is based on the votes of 832 portfolio managers and analysts from buy-side investment firms and 1,238 analysts from sell-side firms. An in-depth feature article profiling the 2014 All-Europe Executive team will be featured in the April 2014 issue of Institutional Investor magazine as well as online at www.institutionalinvestor.com.
About Institutional Investor
Now entering its fifth decade, Institutional Investor has distinguished itself among the world's foremost financial publications with groundbreaking journalism and incisive writing that provide essential intelligence for a global audience of finance and investment decision makers. Institutional Investor also produces a host of proprietary research and rankings that serve as the industry-standard benchmarks for fixed-income, equity research, and money management professionals and executive teams. For more information, visit www.institutionalinvestor.com.