|By PR Newswire||
|March 25, 2014 08:51 AM EDT|
DUBLIN, Mar. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
In the wake of China's economic growth and enhanced disease prevention awareness, Chinese human vaccine market has been expanding. In 2012, Chinese human vaccine market valued RMB10.5 billion with the lot release quantity of roughly 773 million person-portions. Restricted by China's national conditions and policies, EPI vaccines still prevail in China and Chinese EPI vaccine market is almost monopolized by state-run enterprises represented by CNBG Tiantan Biological, Biological Products Institutes in Changchun, Chengdu, Wuhan, Shanghai and Lanzhou, and Institute of Medical Biology of Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences in Kunming. In 2012, state-owned enterprises seized 81.5% of the vaccine lot release quantity in Chinese EPI vaccine market.
However, along with the gradual relaxed access to the vaccine market, private companies have sprung up in the Extra EPI vaccine market and acquired more market share. Meanwhile, foreign counterparts occupy considerable market share by virtue of their technological and product advantages. In 2012, private and foreign-funded enterprises occupied 49.9% and 22.1% (by lot release quantity) of Chinese Extra EPI vaccine market respectively. As for human rabies vaccine and varicella vaccine markets, they mastered more than 85% of each.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Vaccine Industry
2. Overview of China Human Vaccine Industry
3. Human Vaccine Market Segments in China
4. Human Vaccine Import and Export in China
5. Major Human Vaccine Producers in China
- Beijing Tiantan Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Changchun BCHT Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Changchun Changsheng Life Sciences Limited
- China National Biotec Group
- Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Hissen Bio-Pharm Co., Ltd.
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc.
- Liaoning Chengda Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products Co. Ltd.
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
- Yunnan Walvax Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Tianyuan Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n86mjg/china_human
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets