|By Marketwired .||
|March 25, 2014 09:00 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 03/25/14 -- CHEP, the leading provider of pallet, container and crate pooling services for many of the world's largest supply chains, has successfully implemented Troux's Enterprise Portfolio Management solution to consolidate IT assets, become more strategic regarding future IT planning and improve overall decision making.
- With operations in more than 50 countries, differences in terminology across CHEP teams caused confusion. Partnering with Troux allowed the EA team to create a common terminology and comprehensive IT inventory.
- As the primary steward for CHEP's diverse and scattered application data, Christopher Esser, Senior Enterprise Architect, was keenly aware of the lack of a cohesive and real-time view into how the IT assets support the business.
- Critical information was hidden away in laptops, filing cabinets or as tribal knowledge not accessible beyond a given individual. Using capabilities from Troux, the team was able to gather that information, secure it and make it available to the entire company.
- With a foundation from Troux, Esser and team then brought company IT directors together to collectively walk through a list of questions to discover what IT and business alignment goals were most important and used those as traction to build the program further.
- As a result of their new EA solution, CHEP is able to enjoy streamlined operations, reduction of risk, redundancy and complexity overall. The company can now be more strategic in their planning with better visibility into their capabilities and business goals.
Christopher Esser, Senior Enterprise Architect, CHEP: "My experience with Troux has been probably the best experience I've ever had with a vendor. The product is absolutely fantastic but the people make working with Troux a great experience."
Troux's mission is to forever change the way businesses make decisions. With Troux solutions, business leaders, CIOs and their teams can use the power of Enterprise Architecture to successfully manage the connected set of enterprise portfolios that define their business. Better-informed decisions powered by the unique TrouxView Enterprise Portfolio Management approach help businesses save money, reduce risk and increase business agility. With the largest and fastest growing base of successful customers, Troux delivers results for some of the world's best known brands including: American Express, AstraZeneca, Bayer Health Care, Boeing, Cisco, Fidelity, Lloyds, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Vodafone and Volkswagen Group of America. To learn more, please visit www.troux.com.
Public Relations Contacts:
Jen Cadmus for Troux
Phone: (512) 934-8350