|By PR Newswire||
|March 25, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6v4th/production_and) has announced the addition of the "Production and Market of Gum Rosin in China" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
As one of the important forest chemicals, gum rosin is widely used in adhesive, paint & coating, rubber, ink, gum based candy, paper, batik, etc. Driven by the fast development of downstream industries, China's gum rosin industry developed fast in the past few years.
China has abundant pine resources, which guarantees sufficient oleoresin supply and then gum rosin production. However, in the past few years, infestation, eucalyptus planting and bad weather such as drought, heavy rain, snow, etc. have had negative influence on oleoresin tapping in major pine growing areas, such as Guangxi, Guangdong, Yunnan, Jiangxi and Hubei. China's gum rosin production declined in 2008 and 2009, and the price of oleoresin and gum rosin increased crazily in 2010 because of the short supply of oleoresin.
China is the top producer of gum rosin in the world. Quite a number of gum rosin and its derivatives are exported every year, and most of gum rosin is export through Huangpu Port of Guangzhou City. The price and stock of gum rosin in Huangpu Port can reflect general domestic market trend.
In recent few years, more and more local companies and multinationals are engaged in the deep-processing of gum rosin, and the domestic consumption of gum rosin has been increasing. In the meantime, more and more end users are trying to conduct R&D to reduce the usage of gum rosin, because the price of gum rosin and its derivatives is changeable and relatively high compared with its competitive products such as petroleum resin.
This gum rosin report will provide you an deep understanding of China's gum rosin industry, and it includes the following aspects:
Detailed study of gum rosin's upstream industry
- Production of gum rosin in China during 1989-H1 2013
- Price of gum rosin during 2000-H1 2013 and export of gum rosin during 1995-H1 2013
- Consumption of gum rosin in China during 2005-2012
- Key factors influencing the development of gum rosin in China
- Forecast on Chinese gum rosin industry during 2013-2017
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction and methodology
1 Pine resources & oleoresin situation
2 Supply of gum rosin
3 Price of gum rosin
4 Import & export situation of gum rosin and its derivatives
5 Consumption pattern of gum rosin
6 Involvement and achievement of multinational corporations
7 Competitive landscape and future forecast
- Guangdong Hualin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong West Tech Chemical Ltd.
- Guangdong Yuelin Forest Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Zhaoqing Zhongbang Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Ningming Rosin Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Ningming Tongmian Yitong Forest Chemicals Factory
- Guangxi Wuzhou Pine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Huiyuan Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Jingdong Lion Group Olympus Products Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Jinggu Forestry Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6v4th/production_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]