|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2014 07:06 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8jm/treating) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis on Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies for Multiple Myeloma" report to their offering.
"Concise Analysis on Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies for Multiple Myeloma", provides an overview of the therapies for Multiple Myeloma (Newly diagnosed - NDMM and relapsed/ refractory - RRMM), unmet need, and limitations of the current standard of care (SoC) for relapsed and refractory MM pts.
The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area - Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them. Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in this field for this indication - Celgene, Amgen (post-acquisition of Onyx pharma), and MorphoSys are available within this full report.
This report covers the following areas:
- Overview of the Disease and Unmet need
- Drugs in the pipeline: NDMM & RRMM - Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development
- Comparative Clinical data of Late-stage Pipeline in RRMM and NDDM
- Ongoing Clinical trial Details of Key Drugs in Pipeline
- Key milestones
- MPA view on the Future of the drugs in the late-stage pipeline
- Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline
- M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years
- In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
- Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs, Milestones, and Valuation - Amgen (AMGN), Celgene (CELG), and MorphoSys (MOR)
- Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with focus in oncology to address the following-
- What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Investment Drivers of The Select Companies Covered
3. Multiple Myeloma (MM)
4. Novel Targets including Monoclonal Antibodies And Small
5. Ongoing Clinical Trial Details of Key Drugs in the Pipeline
6. Key Milestones
7. MPA View on the Future of the Drugs in the Late-Stage
8. Detailed Company Analysis
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8jm/treating
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]