|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
HONOLULU, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit & Expo (APCESE) will take place September 15-17, 2014 at the Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, HI. Produced by TechConnect, APCESE will run concurrently with the Islands Innovation and Pacific Defense Energy Summit. Each year, more than 1,200 attendees from dozens of countries participate at the Summit, making it the preeminent meeting place for international leaders and energy experts at the forefront of the clean energy movement.
We are pleased to announce lead sponsors and supporters of this year's APCESE, which include: Ulupono Initiative, Hawaiian Electric Company, Lockheed Martin, County of Hawaii/NELHA, National Grid, Sempra Gas & Power, DLA Piper, Honeywell, REC Solar, and Hawai'i Gas.
"In alignment with our mission to facilitate more renewable energy development and innovation for Hawai'i, Ulupono Initiative is pleased to provide continued support to the Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit and Expo," said Murray Clay, managing partner of Ulupono Initiative. "We look forward to a robust event that will advance Hawai'i's role as a leader in clean energy adoption and best practices."
There are several ways to participate at APCESE:
- Submit a Panel Proposal: Proposals to be reviewed by the joint Summit program committees. Deadline: March 28.
- Submit an Abstract: Present your Company, Technology, or Initiative. Deadline: March 28.
- Submit a Defense-Related Energy Solution: The annual Defense Energy Technology Challenge identifies top defense-targeted clean energy solutions. Deadline: May 31.
- Call for Island Solutions: The Global Islands Innovation Challenge gathers technology innovations, solutions, best practices and project proposals. Deadline: May 31.
- Exhibit at the Conference: Includes companies with innovative technologies, services and solutions for clean energy, defense, islands and isolated community needs. Deadline: March 28.
- Become a Sponsor: Connect your company with opportunities from across Hawai'i, the U.S. Military, Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore and regional finance and economic development offices and multi-national corporations from around the globe.
"The convergence of the co-located conferences provide a global perspective on the importance of clean energy and its role in energy security and surety," notes Matthew Laudon, President of the Clean Technology and Sustainable Industries Organization (CTSI). "By bringing together international thought-leaders from across the energy ecosystem, the annual Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit is the preeminent event for the clean energy community."
To learn more about the Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit & Expo, Islands & Isolated Communities Congress, and OTEC Symposium, visit: www.islandsconnect.com.