|By Business Wire||
|March 28, 2014 07:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgq53r/global_printing) has announced the addition of the "Global Printing Ink Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries" report to their offering.
Global Printing Ink Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for printing ink.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for printing ink?
- What is the printing ink market size in nearly 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for printing ink as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
Black printing ink
Other printing ink
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global printing ink market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgq53r/global_printing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.