|By Business Wire||
|April 1, 2014 05:01 AM EDT||
Sideband Networks (www.sidebandnetworks.com) today unveiled new capabilities to give users a full understanding of their network and a new perspective on network intelligence. The vXRE offers:
- Application, network and infrastructure topology views
- Correlation of live network data to logged network data
- Ability to act on fault, alerts and network policies in real time
With the vXRE, Sideband Networks has delivered the first unified network performance management solution on the market today.
“For far too long, the sheer volume, velocity and variety of data and applications on enterprise networks has left many IT network organizations driving blind,” said Zane Taylor, CEO, Sideband Networks. “The vXRE takes the blinders off, offering not just full network visibility, but the ability to act on that information in real time as well. The end result is better business continuity and agility for a competitive edge, increased revenue and enhanced customer experiences.”
Up until now, monitoring tools with limited communication with one another, a lack of automated correlation between live and logged network data, and a lack of a topological view with drill down and action capabilities have left enterprises with a partial understanding of their networks. Sideband’s vXRE addresses these limitations with a solution that provides:
- Unified network management and monitoring tools;
- Physical and virtual network visibility for a better understanding of infrastructure
- Ability to correlate live network traffic to stored logs for root cause analysis
- Topology view that provides drill down on applications, devices and users and provides action on fault in a single pane view dashboard
vXRE Features include:
- Layer 2 through Layer 7 traffic analysis
- Automated network topology map for discovery and intelligence of applications, users, and devices
- View 1000+ applications with network performance drill downs
- Single point of management, access anywhere from the XRE Web UI
- Correlated live network data to logged network data
- Alerts on anomalous traffic behavior
- Deploys in minutes
The vXRE easily integrates into existing physical or virtual network solutions, enabling businesses to focus on their core strengths by sidestepping infrastructure woes. A free 30-day trial download is now available. For more information, visit www.sidebandnetworks.com.
About Sideband Networks
Sideband Networks provides application aware network performance management solutions that provide organizations with a single pane unified view to manage their networks by performing analytics of live network traffic, correlating analytics to provide network intelligence, alerts and action and dynamic network discovery that provides complete visibility of your network and the ability to be proactive on network issues for Cloud Services and Enterprise Networks. For more information, go to: www.sidebandnetworks.com.