|By PR Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 07:10 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tm8xbs/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-life Insurance IT Solutions Europe 2014-2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Non-life Insurance IT Solutions Europe 2014-2015 - Current status & purchase priorities maps out the current state and future of IT in the European non-life insurance industry. This is done by providing an overview of European insurers' current non-life insurance systems, reporting on their satisfaction with these systems, presenting information on the companies' plans for system upgrades and replacement and reporting on the their views on insurance trends.
The report also provides information on current and planned use of software as a service among the companies and presents information on current and expected IT spending.
- Providing an overview of European insurers' current types of non-life insurance systems.
- Reporting on European insurers' satisfaction with their current non-life insurance systems.
- Presenting information on the insurance companies' plans for core insurance systems areas.
- Reporting on European insurers' views on insurance IT trends.
- Showing information on most recent major non-life insurance system upgrades and planned major upgrades among European insurers as well as their main requirements for upgrading.
- Providing information on most recent non-life insurance system replacements and planned replacements among European insurance companies as well as their main requirements for new systems.
- Reporting current and planned use of software as a service (SaaS) as well as attitudes towards it among European insurance companies.
- Providing information on current and expected IT spending by European insurers.
In covering these areas the report will amongst others be able to provide decision support in creating and evaluating marketing plans and strategies for providers of insurance software and services.
Key Topics Covered:
6. Current system types
7. In-house vs. packaged software
8. Current system providers
10. Policy administration system
11. Claims management system
12. Billing & Collection system
13. Effect of system type on satisfaction
14. Main benefits of current system
15. Main drawbacks of current system
16. Plans and trends
17. Plans for core insurance system areas
18. Key trends
19. System upgrades
20. Most recent major upgrade
21. Timeframe for next major upgrade
22. Main requirements
23. Factor importance rating
24. System replacements
25. Most recent replacement
26. Timeframe for next replacement
27. Type of system replacement
28. Main requirements
29. Factor importance rating
30. Effect of type of system replacement on factor rating
31. Software as a Service
32. Current use of and plans to purchase SaaS
33. Main reasons for purchasing SaaS
34. Main objections to SaaS
35. IT spending
36. IT spending change
37. IT spend as a share of premiums written
38. Allocation of IT spend
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tm8xbs/nonlife
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets