|By PR Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 07:01 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6k6w6r/global_gems_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Gems and Jewelry Market Forecast and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
Global recession and Euro-Zone crisis has had a huge impact on the consumer sentiment towards jewelry, especially in North America and Europe. However, a significant growth in jewelry market was witnessed in developing regions including Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Increasing demand has been recorded due to growing per capita income levels in developing countries such as India, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and the UAE. The growth in urban population coupled with rising awareness about different types of jewelry is expected to propel gems & jewelry demand in these countries through 2019. Gold jewelry dominated the global gems & jewelry market in 2013, in revenue terms. However, during the forecast period, diamond, platinum and costume jewelry are also expected to gain market share.
According to Global Gems & Jewelry Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the United States continues to be the largest gems & jewelry market worldwide. The country is also the largest global consumer of diamond jewelry. However, regionally, Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest revenue share of the global gems & jewelry market due to growing demand from countries like China, India and Japan. As a result, global gems & jewelry market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of about 6% during 2014-19.
Few of the leading companies in global gems & jewelry market include Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited, Compagnie Financière Richemont SA, Rajesh Exports, Ltd. Signet Jewelers Ltd., and LVMH Moët Hennessy.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with gems & jewelry manufacturers and channel partners worldwide. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
4. Global Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
5. Global Diamond Jewelry Market Outlook
6. Global Platinum Jewelry Market Outlook
7. North America Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
8. South America Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
9. Europe Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
12. Market Drives and Challenges
13. Import & Export Analysis
14. Market Standards & Certifications
15. Market Trends and Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Blue Nile, Inc.
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited
- Christian Bernard Diffusion SA
- Claire's Stores Inc.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont SA
- Damas International Limited
- Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG
- Gitanjali Gems Ltd.
- K.Mikimoto & Co., Ltd.
- Kering SA
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
- Le Petit-Fils de L.-U. Chopard & Cie S.A.
- Pandora A/S
- Rajesh Exports Ltd.
- Signet Jewelers Ltd.
- Swatch Group Ltd
- Tiffany & Co.
- Titan Industries Ltd.
- Zale Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6k6w6r/global_gems_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets