|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 02:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6h4jj/ipbased_intercom) has announced the addition of a new report "IP-Based Intercom & PA Systems - US Markets, Technologies & Competition: Analysis & Forecasts to 2018" to their offering.
This report analyzes the world market for IP-based intercoms and PA systems by total consumption value, demand trends, end-user markets and applications.
Each product section contains detailed breakdowns including supplier sales and market share, consumption value and volume by region/product type, demand by application. Market trends and forecasts are provided for the years 2004-2012.
Scope of Coverage
- Study Scope: Products & Geography
- End-User Industries Covered
- Report Objectives
- Methodology & Sources
- Statistical Notes
- To assess the growth potential for IP-based intercom and PA Systems.
- To forecast future growth in each product and end-use market.
- To determine the size of the total market opportunity by product type and end-user industry.
- To assess competitive factors affecting the entry of a new intercom and PAsystem into the marketplace.
- IP-based Intercoms (integrated, discrete)
- IP-based PA Systems (integrated, discrete)
- United States
Key Topics Covered:
Section One: Technology Overview
3. IP-Based Networks
4. Type of Networks by Connection
5. Technology Outlook
Section Two: Market Overview
Section Three: Security Market
Section Four: Education Market
Section Five: Industrial Market
Section Six: Commercial/Retail Market
Section Seven: Enterprise Market
Section Eight: Residential Market
Section Nine: Healthcare Market
Section Ten: Hospitality Market
Section Eleven: Gov't/Defense Market
Section Twelve: Transportation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6h4jj/ipbased_intercom
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]