|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 06:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsrhg9/european_hospital) has announced the addition of the "European Hospital Register - Specialities & Equipment" directory to their offering.
European Hospital Register - Specialities & Equipment - Comprehensive on-line hospital database
Europe - 19,000+ hospitals in 23 countries
In the 23 countries:
- Total Healthcare Expenditure: 1,028,683,000 million
- Total Population: 390,194,000
An annual licence to the European Hospital Register gives:
- A continuously updated database
- Unrestricted access
- Unlimited data downloads Extensive
- 130 different criteria including 116 medical specialities.
Accurate - Updated continuously - The on-line database always has the latest information.
Cost Effective - Create unlimited mailing labels, lists, Excel exports.
With a few clicks in the easy-to-use search engine you could, for example:
a. Create unlimited mailing labels, lists, Excel exports and ASCII files.
b. Find all the hospitals in Switzerland and Austria with ophthalmic surgery and create a mailing list.
c. Identify all the public psychiatric hospitals in Germany and categorize them by size.
d. Discover how many hospitals in the United Kingdom use alternative medicine and create a telephone list.
e. Ascertain all the hospitals with dermatology wards in Italy and export the contact data to Excel.
Some Client Comments
- This is an excellent idea. The fact that the data is continuously updated means that it is a very attractive source for information.
- I think this is a really good idea - having this information to hand so quickly is a real benefit to us.
- It's terrific. Seems very convenient and user friendly.
- I think this an excellent idea.
- It is a great idea and much more user friendly.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsrhg9/european_hospital
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets