|By PR Newswire||
|April 3, 2014 01:00 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The 3rd annual Armoured Vehicles Latin America Conference agenda has been confirmed and released, and is set to commence on the 28-29th May 2014 in Rio De Janeiro.
Drawing a focus on how 21st century warfare is impacting armoured vehicle development, the conference will present its delegates with a unique platform to engage and forge local relationships with key industry and Military figures in the Armoured Vehicles domain.
Delegates of the conference will benefit from the chance to:
- Hear from all the key vehicle program managers in the Brazilian Armed Forces: M113 MB1; Piranha; Guarani 6x6 APC; AV-VB4 Guará Light Armoured Vehicle; EE-9 Cascavel; EE-11 Urutu; SK105A2S Kurassier Light Tank; M109A5; The AAV Family!
- Receive the latest information on protective technology development, close combat and protected mobility and how this information applies to the Latin American end-user
- Discover the revolution in training and support for vehicle operators in the region and where the ring-fenced investment is being made
- Position themselves at the only dedicated military vehicle event in Latin America with the chance to meet international end-users, manufacturers and systems developers
Key Military Figures speaking at this year's event are:
- Almirante de Esquadra FN RM1 (Fleet Admiral, ret'd) Marco Antonio Corrêa Guimarães,
Comandante-Geral (General-Commander), Corpo de Fuzileiros Navais (Brazilian Marine Corps)
- Fleet Admiral (Marines) Fernando Antonio de Siqueira Ribeiro, Commandant, Brazilian Marine Corps
- Rear Admiral Hector Caballero, Commandant, Honduran Navy
- Lieutenant General Luiz Felipe Linhares Gomes, Head of the Project Management Office, Brazilian Army
Under the esteemed chairmanship of Fleet Admiral (ret'd) Marco Antonio Corrêa Guimarães, Brazilian Marine, this diverse and interactive symposium will bring together senior officers responsible for establishing current and future requirements from Brazilian and regional forces.
To learn more about the conference, please download the brochure here: http://bit.ly/Pebwqn