|By PR Newswire||
|April 3, 2014 02:01 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
A number of significant contract wins have been highlighted this morning by business and communications specialist, Coms. All parts of the growing business contributed to a strong March which starts Q2 well for the business. All contract awards will contribute to 2014's revenue targets and further underlines the confidence clients and industry has in the Coms service offering.
Redstone has seen a surge in structured cabling and maintenance work amongst its blue chip clients. With its 'OneSpace' offering coming on stream shortly, Redstone are accelerating their already bold offering. Coms Wholesale, meanwhile, has won a number of lines transfers as it seeks to further grow market share.
Coms and Coms Media are also pushing ahead with service delivery and creative solutions. The latest, most significant wins consist of:
- Redstone has been awarded a number of new contracts ensuring £1.5m of revenue, including:
- £1.4m of projects installing structured cabling to a number of leading investment banks and NHS Trusts;
- £100,000 of maintenance assignments for leading providers of business services to global industry
- Following a recent concerted marketing campaign, Coms Wholesale has secured hosted telephony traffic contracts from two resellers totalling £260,000 per annum.
- The former CloudXL business - now branded as Coms - has secured the retention of a preeminent London authority to provide IT support and professional services. With a contract value of £94,000, this public sector offering is a reflection of the growth of the business.
- Contracts worth £65,000 have been secured with three leading blue-chip organisations to provide integrated telephony. The scope for each client is wide ranging but will provide a best-in-class solution for their voice communication needs.
- Coms Media are continuing their work with highly recognisable brands. They have secured a contract worth £30,000 with a leading drinks manufacturer. This work involves the production of highly creative computer generated imagery and graphics.
Dave Breith, CEO for Coms plc commented: "These contracts total almost £2,000,000 and are very impressive. The Coms businesses are continuing to deliver contract wins and work on substantial opportunities that will propel our group even further. We are not complacent - these awards give us confidence and will assist the achievement of targets I've set for the year ahead."
Notes to Editors
The entire Coms leadership team are available to interviews with members of the media. We can outline our service delivery and plans ahead for the future. We'd also be delighted to welcome you to anyone of our new facilities. If you're interested in arranging a meet, please contact Chris Phillips on the details below.
Established in 2005, Coms is an end-to-end provider of telecommunications and IT services to business and industry. From hosted VoIP telephony to smart buildings to broadband to business infrastructure, Coms offers an unrivalled service built on innovation, passion and dedication. Unlike most VoIP providers, Coms does not rely on third party providers and we own and operate a UK based Carrier Class telephony platform.
With new subsidiaries Redstone, Coms Mobile, Coms Media added in 2013, Coms is a leading source of end-to-end business solutions to global industry and SMEs.
For more information, please visit http://www.coms.com.
May. 25, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,883
May. 25, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,186
May. 25, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,724
May. 25, 2015 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,343
May. 25, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,846
May. 25, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,501
May. 25, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,300
May. 25, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,682
May. 25, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,938
May. 25, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,920
May. 25, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
May. 25, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,533
May. 25, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,815
May. 25, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,015
SAP is delivering break-through innovation combined with fantastic user experience powered by the market-leading in-memory technology, SAP HANA. In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Thorsten Leiduck, VP ISVs & Digital Commerce, SAP, discussed how SAP and partners provide cloud and hybrid cloud solutions as well as real-time Big Data offerings that help companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP launched an application challenge to award the most innovative SAP HANA and SAP HANA...
May. 25, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,027