|By Business Wire||
|April 4, 2014 12:32 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99fdpr/light_field) has announced the addition of the "Light Field Photography Trends" report to their offering.
The report predicts that the technology would give rise to new innovations in controls, design and camera lenses. Light Field Cameras have remarkable capabilities such as post click readjustment of focus in images, change in image perspectives and effortless conversion between 2D and 3D pictures.
Light Field Photography overcomes the drawback of traditional photography by producing lively pictures that can be adjusted by either the photographer or a viewer days, weeks and even years after the photo is clicked." Hence Light Field cameras result in "Living Pictures" which are interactive, adjustable and immersive.
Key Topics Covered:
1. LIGHT FIELD PHOTOGRAPHY - A FOCUS REPORT
- Light Field Photography- An Overview
- Principle of Light Field Photography
- Light Field Photography - Methods and Theory
- Light Field Camera - Technology Overview
- Light Field Cameras - Living Pictures
- Commercial Light Field Cameras
- Drawbacks of Light Field Photography
- Low Resolution
- File Sharing
- Light Field Microscope
2. NOTEWORTHY MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Lytro, Inc. (USA)
- Raytrix GmbH (Germany)
3. CORPORATE INITIATIVE
- Lytro Launches Lytro Light Field Camera
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99fdpr/light_field