|By PR Newswire||
|April 6, 2014 11:56 AM EDT||
DALLAS, April 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReportsnReports.com adds "High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2014", "Ultra HNWIs in Argentina 2014", "HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2014" and "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2014" new market research reports to its store.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Argentina, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
There were 488 UHNWIs in Argentina in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$120.9 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were five billionaires, 141 centimillionaires and 342 affluent millionaires. UHNWIs accounted for 1.3% of the total Argentinian HNWI population in 2013, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Argentinian UHNWIs increased by 70.6%, from 286 in 2009 to 488 in 2013. There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: while the number of billionaires increased by 400.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 65.9% and 71.0% respectively. WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 30% to reach 689 in 2018. This will include six billionaires, 202 centimillionaires and 481 affluent millionaires.
ReportsnReports.com offers four brand new reports on the Argentina wealth management market specifically focusing on HNWIs, trends in the market as well as Ultra high net worth individuals of the country:
High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2014 at http://marketreportsstore.com/high-net-worth-trends-in-argentina-2014/.
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2014 at http://marketreportsstore.com/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-argentina-2014/.
Ultra HNWIs in Argentina 2014 at http://marketreportsstore.com/ultra-hnwis-in-argentina-2014/.
HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2014 at http://marketreportsstore.com/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-argentina-2014/.
In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Argentinian HNWIs, with 31.0% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 21.0%, business interests with 15.0%, cash and deposits with 12.0%, fixed-income with 11.0%, and alternatives with 10.0%. Equities, alternatives and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 83%, 79% and 77%. Alternative assets held by Argentinian HNWIs increased during the review period, from 8.6% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 10.0% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.4% of total assets in 2009 to 2.0% in 2013. In 2013, Argentinian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$70.4 billion, representing 44.0% of wealth holdings.
This report is a thorough analysis of Argentina's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. It also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Argentina HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Argentina, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
Place a direct purchase order of "Ultra HNWIs in Argentina 2014", Scope includes
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Argentina
- Size of Argentina wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Place a direct purchase order of "High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2014" which include Reasons To Buy :
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Place a purchase order of "HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2014" at http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=9167.
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Order a copy of "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2014" @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=9168.
- At the end of 2013, Argentinian HNWIs held 36.0% (US$57 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$84 billion by 2018, accounting for 34.1% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America accounted for 49.3% of Argentinian HNWIs' foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 24.9%, Asia-Pacific with 11.7%, Europe with 10.6%, Africa with 2.0% and the Middle East with 1.4%.
- Argentinian HNWI allocations to Latin America increased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 43.0% in 2009 to 49.3% in 2013. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
Browse more reports on WealthInsight Market Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/wealthinsight/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Feel free to write to us with any specific requirements you may have on your business intelligence needs.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, Market Reports Store, + 1 888 391 5441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com