|By Marketwired .||
|April 7, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
NORTH BILLERICA, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/07/14 -- Omega Management Group Corp., specialists in driving companies' revenues and profits by implementing Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategies that increase customer and employee satisfaction, announced today that 35 companies have qualified to receive its NorthFace ScoreBoard Award(SM) for 2013. Omega also recognized two organizations for meeting the rigorous employee customer relationship training requirements needed for CEMPRO(SM) certification.
Now in its 14th year, the NorthFace ScoreBoard (NFSB) award is presented annually to companies who, as rated solely by their own customers, achieved excellence in customer satisfaction and loyalty during the prior calendar year.
The Certified CEM Professional (CEMPRO) program was established in 2010 to provide best-in-class training curricula for organizations who want to ensure that their customer-facing groups have mastered the skills needed to deliver consistently exceptional customer experiences. CEMPRO is administered by Omega's strategic education and training partner, the Customer Relationship Management Institute (CRMI).
"The NorthFace ScoreBoard Award recognizes organizations who not only offer exemplary customer service, but who also center their existence on a deep commitment to exceeding customer expectations," said John Alexander Maraganis, president & CEO of Omega. "In 2013, more than 200 projects, many international in scope, were audited from 55 companies based in the U.S. and abroad. The majority of companies are repeat recipients, which shows that, despite the tough economy, implementing a CEM strategy is a reliable, proven way to achieve business success."
Omega's methodology measures customer satisfaction and loyalty levels on a 5-point scale (or equivalent) at least four times during the year in such categories as technical support, field service, customer service and account management. The 35 NFSB recipients are companies who, based solely on survey responses from their own customers, achieved a 4.0 or above out of a possible 5.0 or equivalent.
"Due to its unique 'customer-only vote' criteria, the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award has been viewed from its inception in 2000 as the only objective benchmark for excellence in customer service," Maraganis said. "Omega defines ultra customer loyalty as customers who continuously purchase from the same company -- even though other choices may offer significantly better pricing -- because the company consistently exceeds its customers' expectations."
Omega's research indicates that companies that consistently achieve a 4.0 rating or above have reached the "Loyalty Zone." This means they have succeeded in locking in profitable, long-term customer relationships, and this significantly raises the bar on their competitors.
Omega will formally present the NFSB and CEMPRO awards to recipients during ceremonies on May 22 at its SCORE Conference 2014, being held at the Seaport Boston Hotel from May 21-23. Now in its 12th year, SCORE remains the only event in the customer service industry focused on CEM best practices to acquire, retain, grow and win-back customers. SCORE speakers also explain how CEM can be applied to customer-facing operations such as contact centers, field service organizations, professional services, help desks and technical support. Hundreds of service, support, sales, marketing and human resources executives from the country's leading firms attend the conference each year.
NFSB 2013 Recipients:
- Haemonetics Corporation; Braintree, MA
- Kronos Incorporated; Chelmsford, MA
- ZOLL Medical, Chelmsford, MA; for Technical Support
- Alfa Wassermann, LLC; West Caldwell, NJ
- Analog Devices, Inc.; Norwood, MA
- Sony Electronics, Inc.; Park Ridge, NJ
- Boston Scientific Corporation; Natick, MA
- Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.; Dublin, CA
- FLIR Systems, Inc.; North Billerica, MA
- KVH Industries, Inc.; Middletown, RI
- Serena Software; San Mateo, CA
- DMS Health Technologies; Fargo, ND
- RelayHealth; Alpharetta, GA
- ZOLL Medical, Chelmsford, MA; for Customer Service
- ACIST Medical Systems, Inc.; Eden Prairie, MN
- NetScout; Westford, MA
- Stryker Orthopaedics (formerly MAKO); Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Accuray Incorporated; Sunnyvale, CA
- Masimo Corporation; Irvine, CA
- Diagnostica Stago, Inc.; Parsippany, NJ
- Pitney Bowes, Inc., Worldwide Software Support; Troy, NY
- Wolters Kluwer Health Medical Research; Norwood, MA
- Wolters Kluwer Health / UpToDate; Waltham, MA
- CA Technologies; Islandia, NY
- ERT; Philadelphia, PA
- Mouser Electronics, Inc.; Mansfield, TX
- Oracle Corporation, Redwood Shores, CA
- Pitney Bowes North American Mailing; Stamford, CT
- Yaskawa America, Inc.; Waukegan, IL
- Avaya; Basking Ridge, NJ
- Avaya Global IT; Basking Ridge, NJ
- Horiba Medical, Irvine, CA
- Moore Medical; Farmington, CT
- Nutanix; San Jose, CA
- Pershing; LLC, a BNY Mellon Company; Jersey City, NJ
CEMPRO 2013 Recipients:
- Alfa Wassermann, LLC; West Caldwell, NJ
- Accuray Incorporated, Sunnyvale, CA
Note to Editors: City and state denotes either company headquarters or principal location where CEM strategy work was conducted.
Since 1984, the Omega Management Group Corp. has been a recognized expert in developing and implementing customer and employee experience management strategy (CEM) programs that drive product and service revenue and profits. Services include customer and employee surveys, employee incentive programs, benchmark research and analysis, key account retention strategies, win-back strategies, consulting and marketing of customer satisfaction results to stakeholders and the marketplace.
All trademarks, service marks and company names are the property of their respective owners.