|By Business Wire||
|April 7, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
MEGA, an industry leader in business and enterprise architecture, will present the second MEGA Byte series of 20-minute mini-webinars. These new sessions, in April, May and June, are designed for business and enterprise architects, process analysts and project managers, especially those who typically find themselves unavailable for the standard one-hour webinar format.
The programs will be:
- MEGA Byte 4, April 24: Using Business Capability Maps to Realize Business Outcomes
- MEGA Byte 5, May 29: Exploring the Principles of Business Architecture Maturity
- MEGA Byte 6, June 26: Turning Change into a Strategic Opportunity Using Business Architecture
MEGA Byte 4, on business capability maps, will show attendees how to build a community of architects, business analysts and executives across the company in a way that ensures that IT and business are supporting corporate strategy and providing essential decision making tools. It will demonstrate how to use the business capability landscape to support business transformation and understand the impact of potential risks.
MEGA Byte 5, on business architecture maturity, will explore the guidelines and steps in A Guide to the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge™ (BIZBOK™) and show how they can help companies achieve the next level of maturity in business architecture in a way that provides business value. The discussion will also cover the importance of establishing an appropriate governance structure early in the business architecture maturity cycle.
MEGA Byte 6, on change as a strategic opportunity, will show how business architecture can be used to assess the potential impacts of change and how to build a business capability map and assign the right skills and competencies to support successful business transformation.
Speakers will be:
- Daniel Caron, principal consultant, MEGA
- Bill Ulrich, president, TSG Inc. and president, Business Architecture Guild
- Kevin Costa, sales engineer, MEGA
MEGA’s software solutions provide a comprehensive view of processes, resources and mission-critical organizational information. The solutions aid companies in better business decisions, improved risk management and successful business transformation.
The company has been helping organizations manage enterprise complexity and business transformations for more than 20 years. Customers include Aetna, The College Board, Express Scripts, Johnson & Johnson, Nissan, Procter & Gamble, Starwood Hotels, Swiss Federal Railways, and Walgreens.
MEGA has been cited in numerous analyst reports on strategic solutions for enterprise governance, including enterprise architecture (EA) and governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The company won the 2013 GRC Technology Innovator Award from GRC 20/20 Research. Gartner Inc. has named MEGA as a leader in its EA Magic Quadrant reports for five consecutive years.
Additional citations by analyst firms include:
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools (October 2013)
- The Forrester Wave: EA Management Suites, Q2 2013
- The Forrester Wave: Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q1 2014
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms (September 2013)
- Chartis Research’s RiskTech 100 report
- Continuity Insurance & Risk Magazine’s Risk Assessment Software Report
The monthly mini-webinars began in January with a series on application portfolio management. The three programs were Assessing Your Application Landscape, followed by Establishing the Target State of Your Application Landscape, and Managing the Design & Evolution of your Technical Architecture.