|By Business Wire||
|April 8, 2014 04:30 AM EDT||
With an aim to empower advertisers and developers, award winning mobile ad exchange, Vserv.mobi today announced the launch of its data augmented mobile Real Time Bidding (RTB) platform. With this, Vserv.mobi bridges a value gap across emerging markets as it enables RTB for its customers on both the demand and supply side of its exchange. The platform will provide advertisers massive reach while allowing them to selectively target and bid for specific clusters of audience. Additionally, developers in emerging markets gain access to global RTB demand, which maximizes their mobile advertising revenues by auctioning each ad request to the highest bidder.
Key capabilities of the RTB platform include:
- Advertisers gain access to high volumes of rich media inventory through real-time, programmatic buying even with minimal to no understanding of the RTB platform
- Advertisers can target desired audience groups and bid only for those specific audience segments
- Access to over 150,000 apps and mobile sites including premium full screen ad inventory to target specific genres and serve ads based on location
- The Vserv bidder connects with its audience targeting platform - AudiencePro and leverages Big Data capabilities of its exchange for Supply Forecasting, Price Landscape and ROI optimization models
- Developers focused on creating world class apps and leveraging Vserv’s monetization tools like AppWrapper and SDKs across operating systems can now maximize monetization for their inventory through auctioning each ad request to multiple demand partners from around the globe, including Vserv’s direct advertisers
- Supports OpenRTB 2.1 industry standard for seamless integration into both DSPs and SSPs. The platform also supports MRAID compliant Rich Media ads, VAST enabled video ads and iAB ad specs with category mapping
- Key Demand and Supply partners already live on the exchange include MoPub, Smaato, Nexage, PocketMath, Lifestreet, Go2mobi amongst others
Commenting on this strategic launch, Dippak Khurana, CEO and Co-Founder, Vserv.mobi said, “With the introduction of audience data powered Real Time Bidding on our Ad Exchange, we are further strengthening our product offering for high growth emerging markets. The RTB platform combined with our flagship products - AudiencePro and AppWrapper, give us a strategic advantage to maximize the mobile advertising opportunity for the entire ecosystem. As advertisers look to target the next billion consumers, our RTB enabled exchange will help them leverage the power of programmatic buying, while eliminating the learning curve and risk that comes with it. Additionally, developers can tap into real-time demand across the globe, which maximizes their eCPM. Along with our key partners like Smaato, Nexage, MoPub, PocketMath among others, we are well positioned to lead the programmatic wave across emerging markets.”
Commenting on the partnership, Ajitpal Pannu, Chief Strategy Officer, Smaato said, "Emerging Markets are amongst the top downloaders of mobile apps across the world. Our partnership with Vserv is built on their expertise in monetizing mobile media in these markets. With an added edge of efficient audience targeting, Vserv will enable publishers and developers that are connected to Smaato’s platform gain higher fill rates and maximum ad revenues.”
“The Vserv.mobi exchange offers access to a premium full screen ad inventory that delivers exceptionally well for our advertisers,” adds Casey Grooms, Co-Founder, PocketMath, the first demand side platform to integrate with Vserv.mobi. “Further their exchange offers unique audience targeting capabilities powered by the AudiencePro platform. As brands look to target the next billion consumers, we believe that the Vserv.mobi exchange will give us unparalleled reach across emerging markets.”
To know more visit - www.vserv.mobi/rtb
Vserv.mobi is an Award Winning Mobile Advertising Exchange across Emerging Markets that maximises the value of mobile media for advertisers, developers, publishers and telecom operators. Powered by award winning AudiencePro™ and AppWrapper™ platforms, Vserv.mobi has delivered mobile advertising experiences for leading Fortune 500 brands & digital media companies, across 200 countries. The company was founded in January 2010 and has a global presence, with offices across USA, UK, South Africa, India, Dubai, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines & Vietnam.