|By Business Wire||
|April 8, 2014 10:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdb2pr/chip_mounter) has announced the addition of the "Chip Mounter Trends" report to their offering.
Chip Mounters, based on advanced precision mechatronics technology, are electronic component assembly units that are used for mounting semiconductor packages precisely as well as reliably on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Chip Mounters market worldwide. Supported with 1 market data table, the report in addition, provides global market estimates and projections for Chip Mounters in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017. The report also discusses the launch of Chip Mounters by leading manufacturers including Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Hitachi High Technologies America, and JUKI.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHIP MOUNTERS - AN OVERVIEW
- Market Overview
2. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- Hitachi High Technologies America Unveils Sigma F8 Ultra High
- Speed Chip Mounter
- Hitachi High-Technologies Introduces SL Feeder for Chip Mounters
- JUKI Unveils JX-200 Chip Mounter
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- ASM Pacific Technology Ltd.
- Athlete FA Corporation
- Beijing Raysun Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Torch SMT Co., Ltd.
- Canon Machinery, Inc.
- Ching Leen Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Evest Corporation
- Fuji America
- Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Europe GmbH
- Hitachi High-Technologies Hong Kong Ltd.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Pte., Ltd.
- JSB Tech Pte., Ltd.
- Juki Corporation
- Juki Automation Systems AG
- Juki India Pvt., Ltd.
- Milara, Inc.
- Mirae Corporation
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Company of America
- Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.
- Sony EMCS Corporation
- Termway Germany
- Uchi Technologies Berhad
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor IM Europe GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdb2pr/chip_mounter