|By Business Wire||
|April 8, 2014 12:37 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jvl6b/beyond_self) has announced the addition of the "Beyond Self Service: Strategies for Successful BI" report to their offering.
The current cycle of BI analytic technology adoption being catalyzed by the latest BI self service analytic tools will be broadly disruptive and transformational. This report explains why; and how self-service is a necessary, but insufficient transformative trigger. Given this assessment, we then explore the self-serve perspectives and customer support strategies of seven leading BI vendors, concluding with four recommendations for both sides of the buy/sell equation.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Why Disruptive? How Transformative?
3. QlikTech: Seeing is Believing
4. Tableau Software: Self Service leads to Self-Reliance
5. Birst and SiSense: New Choices for Fast, Full-Stack BI
6. GoodData: All the Pieces are Here
7. Response from the Leaders: Information Builders and TIBCO Spotfire
8. Four Keys to Modern BI Success
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jvl6b/beyond_self