|By PR Newswire||
|April 8, 2014 12:46 PM EDT||
ARLINGTON, Va., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA today announced the formation of the Bloomberg BNA Banking Report Advisory Board, bringing together a distinguished panel of practitioners and policy experts from across the spectrum of banking law. The Advisory Board will provide guidance and feedback for Bloomberg BNA's leading Banking Report and Banking Daily publications as well as direction on new products, helping to ensure Bloomberg BNA resources continue to be of the highest quality and usefulness to practitioners.
"The market for legal and financial information is evolving rapidly and nowhere is that more apparent than in the banking sector," said Michael Eisenstein, Bloomberg BNA vice president and group publisher, Legal & Business Publishing. "The perspectives gained from this extraordinary group of banking professionals will help us keep an edge and provide even better resources for our clients. We are proud to have them join our first Banking Report Advisory Board."
"Bloomberg BNA has long been my go-to resource for up-to-the-minute news on banking developments," said Advisory Board member Ronald R. Glancz, chair of the Financial Services Group at Venable LLP. "I am very excited to serve on the Advisory Board and to be a part of the next phase of growth and development for Bloomberg BNA's banking law publications and resources."
The Bloomberg BNA Banking Report Advisory Board members are:
- Alan W. Avery, Partner, Corporate Department and Financial Institutions Group, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lynne B. Barr, Partner, Financial Institutions Group, Chair of Banking and Consumer Financial Services, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Michael E. Bleier, Partner, Financial Industry, Financial Services Regulatory and Hedge Fund Groups, Reed Smith LLP
- A. Patrick Doyle, Partner, Financial Services and Corporate Securities Groups, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Ronald R. Glancz, Partner, Chair of Financial Services Group, Venable LLP
- Alan S. Kaplinsky, Partner, Practice Leader of Consumer Financial Services Group, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Thomas F. Kaufman, Director, Member of Capital Markets Group, Goulston & Storrs PC
- Kevin L. Petrasic, Partner, Global Banking and Payments Systems Practice, Paul Hastings LLP
- Robert B. Serino, Of Counsel, BuckleySandler LLP
- Thomas P. Vartanian, Partner, Chair of Financial Institutions Practice, Dechert LLP
- Samuel R. Woodall III, Partner, General Practice Group, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- H. Catherine Woody, Vice President, Media and Industry Relations, Conference of State Bank Supervisors
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance - the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans a full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA