|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 04:08 PM EDT||
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Streamline, a cloud-based ERP software company offering pace-setting logistics and supply chain management tools, today released its Spring 2014 application enhancements. Key improvements include Quickbooks integration for small and medium business (SMB) markets, shipment management improvements that give brokers, carriers, NVOCCs, freight forwarders and retail customers a complete view of their supply chain in real time.
The updated Streamline Shipping ERP/TMS application, which easily integrates with third-party systems, will help shippers more comprehensively track and manage shipments worldwide. It features enhanced logistics GEO mapping support to track the logistics lifecycle from origin to destination, including support for multi-leg land/air, intermodal, chained shipment and documentation – mapping provided by Google Maps. The new Quickbooks integration requires no third-party software and provides the ability to bi-directionally sync with Quickbooks accounts/contacts, quotes, invoices and payments (the level of integration can be tailored by customer).
Additional features of this new release include:
- Deeper vertical enhancements for 3PL, Carriers, NVOCCs and Retailers
- New PO Manager providing the ability to granularly assign different POs and items to a split shipments on a single user-friendly interface.
- Ability to support many POs and complex PO-to-shipment management
- Track ETA field to PO management module and closed POs no longer show
- Improved invoice management, with bottom-up view of key information
- Accommodates three more languages – Russian, Portuguese and Italian – in addition to English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese
- Support for 8,000+ ports, airports, border crossings and GPS locations worldwide, with the ability to add infinite locations based on business needs
- Deeper support for RO/ROs, with built-in VIN validation and integration with up-to-date Vehicle details, reducing manual data entry and enhancing Electronic Export Information (EEI) simpler
- Support for standardized industry equipment, such as containers, trailers, packaging and railcars
- Dynamic support for infinite locations, equipment and other business specific needs
- Enhanced vehicle management support for container and auto carrier shipments
- Deeper pricing and financial management built-in through use of SMB Quickbooks Integration
- Upgraded reports and dashboards
Streamline allows customers to run their total business operations on a single platform, including:
- Comprehensive account contact management
- Quoting, invoicing, purchasing (including split PO management) and payments
- Tracking of shipments of multi-mobile shipments via air, land and sea
- Mobile support that allows you to access data at your fingertips anywhere, anytime
- Integration with Outlook for greater ERP support
- Integration with export controls (AES Certified Software Vendor)
- Ability to customize and scale quickly with your business
Streamline delivers enterprise-wide products and services that maximize return on investment. Streamline provides a world-class, total enterprise solution without the large capital expense of traditional ERP systems.
"Like" us on Facebook at StreamlineERP, and follow us on Twitter @StreamlineERP, and on LinkedIn and Google Plus at Streamline NA. #SLS_2014_SPRING
Media Contact: Derek Morse, Streamline, Inc, 888-886-4621, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Streamline, Inc