|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 05:23 PM EDT||
PHOENIX, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Vertical Wellness (www.verticalwellness.com/) is pleased to announce their sponsorship of the Beatbike Launch Party on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. (PST). The event, produced by 10 Fold Entertainment (www.10foldentertainment.com), will take place in the Beatbike amphitheater located at 18700 Ventura Blvd., Suite 220, Tarzana, CA 91356.
Presented by Ashton Whited and Shawn Stockman from the legendary R&B group Boyz II Men, and hosted by Hollywood DJ Orator and former NBA star Cedric Ceballos, the Beatbike Launch Party benefits Micah's Voice, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established by Shawn and Sharhonda Stockman. Micah's Voice helps provide community, hope and financial resources for families affected by autism.
"One of the Stockman's twin sons, Micah, was diagnosed with autism at an early age and they realize the financial burden families are experiencing," said Vertical Wellness owner Shanna Israel. "Although research is very important, Micah's Voice is focused on the present situation and has a deep concern for families dealing with autism. Events like the Beatbike Launch Party help support these families and bring awareness to the effects of autism."
The Beatbike event is expected to attract a wide variety of attendees, including celebrities. Some of the dozens of celebrities invited to this event include Kyle Massey, James Lesure, Joey Fatone, Dean Cain, Drew Kenny, Rob Kardashian, Nick Lachey, Common, Cedric Ceballos and Jamie Foxx.
Beatbike is a 4,500 square foot oasis within the city. The facility offers participants an organic juice bar, posh lounge areas, a beautiful outdoor patio, WIFI, and private bathrooms, showers and vanities. A state-of-the-art sound system plays the latest music during the 45-minute immersion classes. These workouts simulate a real road ride, with a power-packed playlist and top level instructors to push participants physically, mentally and spiritually.
In addition to the event's sponsorship, Vertical Wellness will also collaborate with Stockman to create a new section called "Shawn Stockman's Favorites" in their Autism Spectrum BeWell Boutique. This section will showcase Shawn's favorite products and the items that have helped their family navigate Micah's journey, as well as exclusive videos, interviews, and tips. All proceeds from the section will be donated to the Micah's Voice charity.
About Vertical Wellness
With a strong focus on preventative and integrative options based on various lifestyle choices, Vertical Wellness serves as a resource for food, drink, style, fashion, technology, exercise, and travel recommendations that benefit one's health. All of the information available on Vertical Wellness comes from the expertise of MDs, integrative doctors, practitioners, patients, support groups, trainers, chefs, fashion industry leaders, and more.
Designed with an intuitive platform, Vertical Wellness provides a one-stop point of entry for users as they shop for products and gain the tools necessary to aid in their search for optimum health by way of:
- Wellness Icons. Navigate the site by lifestyle choice, including raw, vegan, paleo, organic, and natural & sweet.
- beWell Boutique. Find the hottest eco-designer for your wardrobe, supplements to make you look and feel great, and bras that can bring you back to sexy even after cancer.
- Wellness Terms. Explore the directory to find out what "gluten-free" or "cleanse" really means.
- Wellness Tips/Share Your Care. Get tips on what to do, where to go and real-life advice from the Vertical Wellness community on what has helped when dealing with topics such as fertility and diets for pets.
- Latest News. Hear from experts and renowned personalities discussing health regimens for preventative purposes and treatments for diseases, as well as topics of interest for parents.
- Expert Videos. Watch celebrity chefs teaching healthy cooking classes and find nutritious vegan, gluten-free and raw food recipes.
For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.verticalwellness.com.
Media Contact: Annette Banca, Vertical Wellness, 212-584-4299, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Vertical Wellness