|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdjcrq/united_arab) has announced the addition of the "United Arab Emirates Water Market Insight" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In the United Arab Emirates, poor renewable supplies, high per capita water use and a surplus of oil money combine to make an attractive market. There is a prolific market for water and wastewater projects and the UAE has one of the longest track records for privately financed desalination and wastewater treatment projects.
On top of this, water demand is expected to increase by 81% by 2030 - this market insight report is an essential handbook to the emerging opportunities in this sector. We predict that capital expenditure will double from $1.2 billion in 2011 to $2.7 billion, so now is the time to plan your involvement in this sector.
United Arab Emirates Water Market Insight includes in-depth analysis of the water sector structure, challenges and opportunities as well as a regulations guide and full list of utilities in the UAE.
Market drivers and opportunities
This report looks at opportunities in the UAE in two sections - Abu Dhabi and outside Abu Dhabi.
Not only is Abu Dhabi the biggest spender on water and wastewater infrastructure in the Emirate, but it also has a long history of dealing with the international private sector, making this a very attractive market for international water companies looking to expand their business into new region.
Global Water Intelligence Market Insight: UAE will pinpoint the biggest avenues of opportunity for the private sector:
- Private Finance Market - Abu Dhabi regularly taps the private finance market. We will identify the types of projects going out to tender, the best projects for your involvement and show you exactly how those contracts are procured.
- Renewable Energy Generation - There is a new interest in nuclear, solar and other forms of renewable energy generation as Abu Dhabi needs to sell as much oil on the open market as possible over the next few years. Inevitably this will have an effect on the water industry - we show you exactly what trends and opportunities this development is creating, so you can see if decide if this market driver offers prospects for your business.
- Advanced wastewater treatment - we look at how the regulations in Abu Dhabi have affected the adoption of higher levels of wastewater treatment and will predict potential avenues of opportunity for advanced wastewater treatment in this market - so you can be sure to capitalise on emerging trends.
The report investigates, in great depth, how The National Strategy and Action Plan for Environmental Health 2009' has affected drinking water regulations on the UAE - on either federate of emirate level - and how these regulations will affect how you do business in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
Accompanying spreadsheets and datasets
Utility and industrial forecast category definitions
Indicators of utility service coverage
Indicators of water service coverage
Indicators of wastewater service coverage
1. United Arab Emirates - Market
2. United Arab Emirates - Regulations
3. United Arab Emirates - Utilities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdjcrq/united_arab
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]