|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 05:33 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x647cd/indepth_research) has announced the addition of the "In-depth Research and Development Trend of China Film Market, 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In accordance with the data released by the State Administration of Radio Film and Television, China's film box office has reached CNY 10.994 billion as for June 30, 2013. This data has scored the equalizer of the annual film box office three years ago. Of which, the box office of domestic films was CNY 6.85 billion, increased by144% year-on-year and accounted for 62.33% of the total box office in the first half year; the proportions of screening times and audience volume have reached 62% and 65% respectively, which created records over the same period in recent years. Considering the upward trend showed by China's film industry in past few years, it can be said that China's film has entered a golden development era.
As for the investment perspective, the film industry had no adequate funds in the past, but affected by current rapid development in the film market, the potential capital, including funds, credit, private equity, and public listings, reaches CNY 100 billion at least and it even can reach CNY 200 billion. The report estimated that by 2018, the box office of China's films will reach the current scale of North American film market.
- In-depth Research and Development Trend of China Film Market, 2013 firstly reviewed the development state of global film industry in 2012;
- secondly, it conducted in-depth analysis on the policy development and investment economic environment of the film industry;
- thirdly, it summarized and analyzed the development characteristics of China's film industry in 2012 and H1 of 2013, at the same time, it also conducted in-depth discussion on industrial major problems as well as competitive landscape;
- finally, this report carried out professional analysis on the financing environment and development trend of China's film industry, which can provide you with decision-making reference.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China's Film Industry
2. Development of Global Film Market
3. Development Environment of China's Film Industry
4. Development of China's Film Industry
5. Key Enterprises in China's Film Production and Distribution Field
6. Key Theater Chain Management Enterprises in China
7. Financing Environment and Development Trend of China's Film Industry
- Beijing Galloping Horse Film & TV Production Co., Ltd.
- Bona Film Group Limited
- China Film Group Corporation
- China Film Stellar Theater Chain
- Enlight Media
- Huaxia Film Distribution Co., Ltd.
- Huayi Brothers Media Corporation
- Le Vision Pictures Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Film Group Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai United Circuit
- Wanda International Cinema
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x647cd/indepth_research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets