|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 05:39 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpfspf/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend of China Nursing Home Market" report to their offering.
By the end of 2012, the number of elders aged over 60 had reached 194 million in China; this number will reach 243 million by 2020 and exceed 300 million by 2025. By the end of 2012, there were nearly 45,000 nursing institutions for the aged and about 4,313,000 beds all over China; averagely, per thousand elderly people owned 22.24 beds, and the total number of beds only accounted for 2% of the number of elderly people, which was lower than the level of 5% to 7% in the developed countries. The short supply situation is very common for urban and rural nursing institutions.
Currently, the proportion of private nursing homes is less than 20% in China. The proportion of private nursing homes and public nursing homes is 5:5 or 4:6 in the first-tier cities, such as Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou. The private nursing institutions develop most rapidly in Tianjin and the proportion has reached more than 70%.
Research and Development Trend of China Nursing Home Market, 2013 mainly conducted in-depth market survey on the status quo of China's nursing home market, and also introduced foreign management experience, development status of typical regions, as well as the status quo of typical private nursing homes; and also, this report revealed the future development opportunities and offered suggestions for the sustainable and stable development of China's nursing homes, so as to provide decision-making reference to the investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of China's Nursing Home Industry
2. Development and Management Model Overview of Nursing Homes in Foreign Countries
3. China's Development Environment of Nursing Home
4. Development Status of China's Nursing Home
5. Development of China's Nursing Home Industry in Representative Regions
6. Typical Enterprises in China's Nursing Home Industry
7. Future Development Opportunities and Suggestions for the Management Mode Development
- Beijing Ming Tombs Wenxin Apartment for the Aged
- Chengdu Yuanyuan Apartment for the Aged
- Cuncaochunhui Home for the Aged
- Shanghai Riyuexing Chain Nursing Home
- Tianjin TEDA International Nursing Home
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpfspf/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets