|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2014 09:44 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s92gt7/global_assessment) has announced the addition of the "Global Assessment of Telecommunications Service Providers in Healthcare" report to their offering.
Telecommunications services are becoming increasingly pervasive in the healthcare industry. Moreover, the role of telecom service providers in delivering care is undergoing a transformation. Numerous products, services and business models have been piloted by some of the leading telecom companies around the world; however, not all have been successful.
This research service profiles leading telecommunications service providers globally focusing on their current strategy and future growth plans for healthcare. Individual report sales will be accompanied by a complimentary briefing with a Frost & Sullivan analyst to help contextualize this research for your business, and enable telecoms or other firms to understand healthcare sector opportunities.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the role of telecommunication service providers in healthcare delivery?
- What are the challenges faced by telecommunications companies while expanding specialized services for healthcare across various regions?
- Who are the leading telecommunications participants in the healthcare industry? What are their strategies and portfolios for healthcare? How do they compare with their peers in the industry?
- What are some of the successful partnerships and business models in this space? How are these impacting the industry over the long run?
- What will be some of the most lucrative opportunities for telecommunications companies in healthcare over the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers, Restraints and Trends-Global Market
4. Telecom Services Portfolio for Healthcare
5. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
6. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
7. India Breakdown
8. Middle East Breakdown
9. South Africa Breakdown
10. Europe Breakdown
11. North America Breakdown
12. Latin America Breakdown
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s92gt7/global_assessment