|By Marketwired .||
|April 11, 2014 01:02 PM EDT||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/11/14 -- The SENS Research Foundation announced today that registration is now open for the Rejuvenation Biotechnology Conference, to be held August 21 - 23, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara in Santa Clara, California. Information about the conference can be found at http://sens.org/rb2014.
The theme for the Rejuvenation Biotechnology Conference is Emerging Regenerative Medicine Solutions for the Diseases of Aging. The Rejuvenation Biotechnology Conference builds upon novel strategies being pioneered by the Alzheimer's and cancer communities by convening the foremost leaders from academia, industry, investment, policy, and advocacy from multiple disease communities to consider the wider potential of these strategies and evaluate the feasibility of preventative and combinatorial medicine applications to treat all aging-related diseases.
The conference will feature over 50 leading speakers from industry, academia, government and the financial community. Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Barker CASMI
- Maria Blasco, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre
- George Church, Harvard Medical School
- Aubrey de Grey, SENS Research Foundation
- Laura Esserman, UCSF
- Caleb Finch, USC Davis School of Gerontology
- W. Gray Jerome, Vanderbilt University Medical School
- Jeffrey Karp, Harvard Medical School
- Jeanne Loring, Scripps Research Institute
- Stephen Minger, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, UK
- Brock Reeve, Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- David Schaffer, University of California Berkeley
- Evan Snyder, Sanford/Burnham Medical Research Institute
- Matthias Steger, Hoffmann-La Roche
- Michael West, Biotime, Inc.
Registration is now open, with early bird rates in effect through June 30, 2014. For more information, visit http://sens.org/RB2014. Sponsorships for the conference are also currently available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected] for more information.
About the SENS Research Foundation (SRF)
SENS Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that works to research, develop and promote comprehensive regenerative medicine solutions for the diseases of aging. SENS Research Foundation is focused on a damage repair paradigm for treating the diseases of aging, which it advances through scientific research, advocacy and education. SENS Research Foundation supports research projects at its Mountain View Research Center, universities and institutes around the world with the goal of curing such age-related diseases as macular degeneration, heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease. Educating the public and training researchers to support a growing regenerative medicine field are also major endeavors of the organization that are being accomplished though advocacy campaigns and educational programs. For more information, visit www.sens.org.