|By PR Newswire||
|April 14, 2014 04:02 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8l94vf/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Nuclear Power Market, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2012, the market scale of China's nuclear power reached CNY 35.897 billion with year-on-year growth of 16.7%; the nuclear power generation volume reached 98.317 billion KWH, rising by 12.75% compared with 2011and accounting for 9.22% of the total clear energy power volume, 1.97% of the total power generation volume in China.
In 2013, two new nuclear power units realized the grid-connection and put into operation sequentially, referring to 1# unit of Ningde in Fujian and 1# unit of Hongyan River of Liaoning, each of which has the installed capacity of 1.08 million KW. Currently, there are 17 nuclear power generating units that have been operated and 27 generating units are under construction in China with the total installed capacity of 43.51 million KW.
In terms of regional distribution, China's nuclear power units in operation are mainly distributed in the coastal regions, such as Guangdong, Zhejiang, Fujian, Hainan and Liaoning etc. As for the nuclear power units that are under construction, besides the expansion in the provinces above, they are also distributed in Hainan, Guangxi and Shandong etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Environment of China's Nuclear Power Industry
2. Development of China's Nuclear Power Industry
2.1 Development Overview
2.3 Existing Problems
2.4 Development Countermeasures
3. Economic Operation of China's Nuclear Power Industry
3.1 Market Scale, 2009-2012
3.2 Regional Structure, 2012
3.3 Scale Structure, 2012
4. Regional Market of China's Nuclear Power Industry
4.1 Hainan Province
4.2 Zhejiang Province
4.3 Guangdong Province
4.4 Fujian Province
4.5 Shandong Province
4.6 Jiangsu Province
4.7 Liaoning Province
4.8 Hunan Province
4.9 Guangxi Province
5. Profitability of China's Nuclear Power Industry
5.1 Overall Operation Indicators, 2009-2012
5.2 Cost, 2009-2012
5.3 Overall Profitability Indicators, 2009-2012
5.4 Solvency, 2009-2012
6. China's Major Nuclear Power Enterprises
7. Investment of China's Nuclear Power Industry
7.1 Strength and Weakness
7.3 Entry and Exit Barriers
8. Development Trends and Planning Suggestions of China's Nuclear Power Industry
8.1 Market Trend Forecast
8.2 Market Supply Trend Forecast
8.3 Market Demand Trend Forecast
8.4 Development Planning
9. Enterprise Development Strategies and Suggestions of China's Nuclear Power Industry
9.1 Market Strategy
9.2 Sales Strategy
9.3 Suggestions on Improving Competitiveness of Nuclear Power Industry
9.4 Strategic Thought of China's Nuclear Power Brands
10. Conclusion and Experts' Suggestions on the Development of Nuclear Power Industry
10.1 Strengthening the Technological Research and Development, Optimizing the Layout and Improving the Recognition
10.2 Planning and Monitoring Suggestions
- Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited
- Guangdong Nuclear Power Joint Venture Co., Ltd.
- Lingao Nuclear Power Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd.
- Sufa Technology Industry Co., Ltd. of CNNC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8l94vf/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]