|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 09:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic) has announced the addition of the "India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report titled India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population' provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments, government regulations, and future projections of the domestic remittances, remittance through business correspondents, M-wallets and bill payments as key segments of the market.
The report provides the market share of the major players in business correspondent and bill payment market and competitive landscape of the key players in all three major segments.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT:
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India BCNM market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India M-Wallet market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India bill payment market.
- Government Regulations in India BCNM market.
- Government Regulations in India M-Wallet market.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the consumer M-wallet by retail merchant payments, money transfer and utility bill payment.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the enterprise M-wallet by government and SMEs.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major household bill categories.
- Market Segmentation of India online bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Share and key performance indicators of the major business correspondents in India BCNM market.
- Market Share of the major players in India third party bill payment market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Domestic Remittances Market Introduction
2. India Domestic Remittances Market Value Chain
3. India Domestic Remittances Market Size, FY'2008-FY'2013
4. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Rural and Urban, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
5. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Inter-State and Intra-State, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
6. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Organized and Unorganized, FY'2008-FY'2013
7. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
8. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Banks and India Post, FY'2008-FY'2013
9. India BCNM Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
10. India BCNM Market Value Chain
11. Trends and Developments in India BCNM Market
12. Government Regulations in India BCNM Market
13. Market Share of Major BCNMs in India BCNM (Remittance) Market, FY'2013
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India BCNM Market
15. India BCNM Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
16. India M-Wallet Market Size and Introduction, FY'2013
17. India M-Wallet Market Value Chain
18. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Semi-Closed and Open Loop
19. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Consumer and Enterprise, FY'2013-FY'2018
20. Government Regulations in India M-Wallet Market
21. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India M-Wallet Market
22. India M-Wallets Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
23. India Bill Payment Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
24. India Bill Payment Market Value Chain
25. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Type of Bills, FY'2008-FY'2013
26. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Payment Channel, FY'2008 and FY'2013
27. Trends and Developments in India Bill Payment Market
28. Market Share of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market, FY'2013
29. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market
30. India Bill Payments Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
31. Macro-Economic Factors: Historical and Projections
- Commonwealth Inclusive Growth Foundat
- Eko India Financial Services Private Limited
- FINO Fintech Foundation
- SEED Financial Services
- Zero Mass Foundation
- Zero Microfinance and Savings Support Foundation
- Smart Shop (TSS)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Nov. 28, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,186
"We help companies that are using a lot of Software as a Service. We help companies manage and gain visibility into what people are using inside the company and decide to secure them or use standards to lock down or to embrace the adoption of SaaS inside the company," explained Scott Kriz, Co-founder and CEO of Bitium, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Nov. 27, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,382
15th Cloud Expo, which took place Nov. 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, expanded the conference content of @ThingsExpo, Big Data Expo, and DevOps Summit to include two developer events. IBM held a Bluemix Developer Playground on November 5 and ElasticBox held a Hackathon on November 6. Both events took place on the expo floor. The Bluemix Developer Playground, for developers of all levels, highlighted the ease of use of Bluemix, its services and functionalit...
Nov. 27, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,349
The 4th International DevOps Summit, co-located with16th International Cloud Expo – being held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's large...
Nov. 27, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,770
Some developers believe that monitoring is a function of the operations team. Some operations teams firmly believe that monitoring the systems they maintain is sufficient to run the business successfully. Most of them are wrong. The complexity of today's applications have gone far and beyond the capabilities of "traditional" system-level monitoring tools and approaches and requires much broader knowledge of business and applications as a whole. The goal of DevOps is to connect all aspects of app...
Nov. 27, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,168
SAP is delivering break-through innovation combined with fantastic user experience powered by the market-leading in-memory technology, SAP HANA. In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Thorsten Leiduck, VP ISVs & Digital Commerce, SAP, discussed how SAP and partners provide cloud and hybrid cloud solutions as well as real-time Big Data offerings that help companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP launched an application challenge to award the most innovative SAP HANA and SAP HANA...
Nov. 27, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,345
When an enterprise builds a hybrid IaaS cloud connecting its data center to one or more public clouds, security is often a major topic along with the other challenges involved. Security is closely intertwined with the networking choices made for the hybrid cloud. Traditional networking approaches for building a hybrid cloud try to kludge together the enterprise infrastructure with the public cloud. Consequently this approach requires risky, deep "surgery" including changes to firewalls, subnets...
Nov. 27, 2014 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,236
Want to enable self-service provisioning of application environments in minutes that mirror production? Can you automatically provide rich data with code-level detail back to the developers when issues occur in production? In his session at DevOps Summit, David Tesar, Microsoft Technical Evangelist on Microsoft Azure and DevOps, will discuss how to accomplish this and more utilizing technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio online, and Application Insights in this demo-heavy session.
Nov. 27, 2014 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,168
DevOps is all about agility. However, you don't want to be on a high-speed bus to nowhere. The right DevOps approach controls velocity with a tight feedback loop that not only consists of operational data but also incorporates business context. With a business context in the decision making, the right business priorities are incorporated, which results in a higher value creation. In his session at DevOps Summit, Todd Rader, Solutions Architect at AppDynamics, discussed key monitoring techniques...
Nov. 27, 2014 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,244
Cultural, regulatory, environmental, political and economic (CREPE) conditions over the past decade are creating cross-industry solution spaces that require processes and technologies from both the Internet of Things (IoT), and Data Management and Analytics (DMA). These solution spaces are evolving into Sensor Analytics Ecosystems (SAE) that represent significant new opportunities for organizations of all types. Public Utilities throughout the world, providing electricity, natural gas and water,...
Nov. 27, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,308
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, a...
Nov. 27, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,642
How do APIs and IoT relate? The answer is not as simple as merely adding an API on top of a dumb device, but rather about understanding the architectural patterns for implementing an IoT fabric. There are typically two or three trends: Exposing the device to a management framework Exposing that management framework to a business centric logic Exposing that business layer and data to end users. This last trend is the IoT stack, which involves a new shift in the separation of what stuff happe...
Nov. 27, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,313
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, discussed single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series dat...
Nov. 27, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,478
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and asse...
Nov. 27, 2014 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,674
The Internet of Things will greatly expand the opportunities for data collection and new business models driven off of that data. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Esmeralda Swartz, CMO of MetraTech, discussed how for this to be effective you not only need to have infrastructure and operational models capable of utilizing this new phenomenon, but increasingly service providers will need to convince a skeptical public to participate. Get ready to show them the money!
Nov. 27, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,285