|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 04:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpr59m/urea_2013_world) has announced the addition of the "Urea: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Urea: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017 is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about urea market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for urea. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of urea
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing urea capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on urea producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of urea in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Urea market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of urea market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the urea market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into urea market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed urea market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: UREA PROPERTIES AND USES
2. UREA MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. UREA WORLD MARKET
4. UREA REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. UREA MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE UREA MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpr59m/urea_2013_world
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
Software development, like manufacturing, is a craft that requires the application of creative approaches to solve problems given a wide range of constraints. However, while engineering design may be craftwork, the production of most designed objects relies on a standardized and automated manufacturing process. By contrast, much of moving an application from prototype to production and, indeed, maintaining the application through its lifecycle has often remained craftwork. In his session at Dev...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,063
Software Development Solution category in The 2015 American Business Awards, and will ultimately be a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie® Award winner in the program. More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration. "We are honored to be recognized as a leader in the software development industry by the Stevie Awards judges," said Steve Brodie, CEO of Electric Cloud. "We introduced ElectricFlow and our Deploy app...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,525
SYS-CON Events announced today that DragonGlass, an enterprise search platform, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. After eleven years of designing and building custom applications, OpenCrowd has launched DragonGlass, a cloud-based platform that enables the development of search-based applications. These are a new breed of applications that utilize a search index as their backbone for data...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,600
Converging digital disruptions is creating a major sea change - Cisco calls this the Internet of Everything (IoE). IoE is the network connection of People, Process, Data and Things, fueled by Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and Security, and it represents a $19Trillion value-at-stake over the next 10 years. In her keynote at @ThingsExpo, Manjula Talreja, VP of Cisco Consulting Services, will discuss IoE and the enormous opportunities it provides to public and private firms alike. She will shar...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,763
May. 23, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,050
May. 23, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,282
May. 23, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,550
May. 23, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,349
May. 23, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 644
May. 23, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,371
May. 23, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,706
May. 23, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,495
May. 23, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,613
May. 23, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,747