|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 04:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9nhrs/research_on_china) has announced the addition of the "Research on China Decal Paper Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
According to the report, China's annual output of decal paper is nearly 320 million pieces with the industry production value of close CNY 4 billion. China's decal paper enterprises are mainly distributed in Shenzhen, Chaozhou, Sichuan, Chongqing, Hunan, Fujian, Hebei and other regions. As of 2012, there were nearly 800 decal paper manufacturing enterprises, excluding some small-scale and workshops enterprises.
The decal paper has widespread application ranges, including ceramics, glass, woodenwares, metals, crafts, toys, fishing rods & tackles, bicycles and motorbikes etc. For recent five years, with the development of the downstream application fields, China's decal paper industry has been continuously expanded. In terms of the downstream consumption structure, about 32% of decal paper is used for ceramics, 26% for glass products and others is mainly concentrated in the clothes, textile, household items, daily necessities, building materials and other fields.
Please note: this report is immediately available in Chinese. For the English version please allow 2 business days for translation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Decal Paper Industry
2. China's Decal Paper Environment
3. Development Status Quo of China's Decal Paper Industry
4. Competition of China's Decal Paper Industry
5. Downstream and Upstream of Decal Paper Industry
6. Import and Export Statistics of Decal Paper Products
7. China Major Decal Paper Manufacturing Enterprises
8. Investment and Development Trends of Decal Paper Industry
- Chengdu Jitian Decal Print Co., Ltd.
- Concarod Decal Paper Co., Ltd.
- Luzhou Jinxin Print Co., Ltd.
- Stecol Ceramic Crafts Development (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Ganghong Print Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9nhrs/research_on_china
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets