|By Business Wire||
|April 16, 2014 06:19 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6trs8/the_realtime_is) has announced the addition of the "The Real-time is Now for Big Data to Pass the ACID Test - Could This Be a Turning Point?" report to their offering.
While organizations are conceptually ready to reap the benefits of Big Data, moving from their current state of data-not-quite-readiness to a Big Data-driven future requires tackling three challenges: one structural, one temporal, and one about reliable data.
This Stratecast report briefly analyzes these challenges and the viability of a solution designed to overcome all three.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Big Data: Structure Matters
3. Life is Often about Tradeoffs; So is Data Management
4. Users Need Data They Can Rely On, and They Need it NOW
5. A Solution that Takes On These Three Key Big Data Challenges
6. Case Study Snapshot: VMDBMS at Retailer Gekas Ullared
7. Stratecast - The Last Word
8. About Stratecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6trs8/the_realtime_is