|By Business Wire||
|April 16, 2014 12:16 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzxmqs/agricultural) has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report "Global Agricultural Robots 2014-2020 Featuring Market Leaders, Kuka, lely, Yamaha & Yaskawa/Motorman" to their offering.
Agricultural robot market size at $817 million in 2013 are anticipated to reach $16.3 billion by 2020, a hefty growth for a nascent market.
Agricultural robots are but part of an overall trend toward more automated process for every type of human endeavor. Robots are being used more widely than expected in a variety of sectors, and the trend is likely to continue with robotics becoming as ubiquitous as computer technology over the next 15 years.
Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the agricultural robots are used in every aspect of farming, milking, food production, and animal control to implement automated process for the industry.
Agricultural robots address automation of process for agribusiness. The challenge being addressed is to guide farmers towards a new economic model. The aim is to meet demands of a global market. Harvesting is one benefit. Crop-yield increases come from weed control. Robot technology is deploying its machines for weed control, promising to improve crop yields. Robots make the crops safer by eliminating or virtually eliminating herbicides.
Machinery manufacturers and downstream processing industries look for system solutions and robots to achieve automation of process. Robots meet stringent hygiene and safety regulations, work tirelessly 24 hours a day, and relieve human workers of physically arduous tasks. Robots contribute to the freshness, variety and quality of food.
- Agricultural Robots
- Automated harvesting systems
- Autonomous navigation in the fields
- Robotics to automate agricultural operations such as mowing, pruning, seeding, spraying or thinning
- Impact of robots in the fields
- Innovative hmi for agricultural robotics
- Robots in forestry
- New standards for agricultural robotics
- Uav and rpas for agricultural applications
- Cooperative robots in agriculture
- Methods for agricultural robots management
- Autonomous Plowing
- Automatic Harvesting
- Adaptive Robots
- Reinforcement Learning
- Evolution Robotics
- Multiple Agents
- Robotic Agriculture
- Artichoke harvesting
- Agricultural robotics
- Artificial vision
- Outdoor autonomous robot
- Energy Harvesting
- Wireless Nodes
- Robotic Harvesters
- Economies of Scale
- Powering Robotic Tractors
Key Topics Covered:
- Agricultural Robot Market Executive Summary
- Agricultural Robot Market Driving Forces
- Agricultural Robot Target Markets
- Robotic Agriculture Trends
- Agricultural Robot Market Shares
- Agricultural Robot Market Forecasts
- Market Agricultural Robot Description and Market DynamicsAgricultural Robots Market Share and Market Forecasts
- Agricultural Robots Product Description
- Agricultural Robots Technology
- Agricultural Robots Company Description
- Yaskawa / Motoman
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzxmqs/agricultural
Source: Wintergreen Research, Inc