|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbspk8/polyvinyl) has announced the addition of the "Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast' is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about polyvinyl chloride market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for polyvinyl chloride. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of polyvinyl chloride
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing polyvinyl chloride capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on polyvinyl chloride producers and suppliers
- Each country's market overview covers the following: polyvinyl chloride production in the country, major polyvinyl chloride producers, polyvinyl chloride consumption in the country market, polyvinyl chloride trade in the country, polyvinyl chloride prices
- Essential news and press releases on the market under consideration are in the report
- Polyvinyl chloride market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Your knowledge of polyvinyl chloride market will become unparalleled.
- Unique analysis of the polyvinyl chloride market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment.
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into polyvinyl chloride market.
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated.
- Detailed polyvinyl chloride market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process.
** Please note that this product may take up to 3-5 working days for delivery **
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POLYVINYL CHLORIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE WORLD MARKET
4. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbspk8/polyvinyl
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
TechCrunch reported that "Berlin-based relayr, maker of the WunderBar, an Internet of Things (IoT) hardware dev kit which resembles a chunky chocolate bar, has closed a $2.3 million seed round, from unnamed U.S. and Switzerland-based investors. The startup had previously raised a €250,000 friend and family round, and had been on track to close a €500,000 seed earlier this year — but received a hig...
Oct. 26, 2014 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,744
Samsung VP Jacopo Lenzi, who headed the company's recent SmartThings acquisition under the auspices of Samsung's Open Innovaction Center (OIC), answered a few questions we had about the deal. This interview was in conjunction with our interview with SmartThings CEO Alex Hawkinson. IoT Journal: SmartThings was developed in an open, standards-agnostic platform, and will now be part of Samsung's Ope...
Oct. 26, 2014 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,747
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an In...
Oct. 25, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,752
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud...
Oct. 25, 2014 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,871
In her General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Anne Plese, Senior Consultant, Cloud Product Marketing, at Verizon Enterprise, will focus on finding the right mix of renting vs. buying Oracle capacity to scale to meet business demands, and offer validated Oracle database TCO models for Oracle development and testing environments. Anne Plese is a marketing and technology enthusiast/realist with over 19...
Oct. 25, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,754
StackIQ offers a comprehensive software suite that automates the deployment, provisioning, and management of Big Infrastructure. With StackIQ’s software, you can spin up fully configured big data clusters, quickly and consistently — from bare-metal up to the applications layer — and manage them efficiently. Our software’s modular architecture allows customers to integrate nearly any application wi...
Oct. 25, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,810
As Platform as a Service (PaaS) matures as a category, developers should have the ability to use the programming language of their choice to build applications and have access to a wide array of services. Bluemix is IBM's open cloud development platform that enables users to easily build cloud-based, creative mobile and web applications without having to spend large amounts of time and resources o...
Oct. 25, 2014 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,830
The Internet of Things will greatly expand the opportunities for data collection and new business models driven off of that data. In her session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Esmeralda Swartz, CMO of MetraTech, will discuss how for this to be effective you not only need to have infrastructure and operational models capable of utilizing this new phenomenon, but increasingly service providers will nee...
Oct. 24, 2014 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,480
When you set off to build an app that will change the world, designing your system architecture to be reliable and scalable is important but the stark reality is that, for your MVP, you probably had a “need for speed” (of development). You didn’t know what all the axes were to scale your application, where your stress points would be, and what weird and wonderful ways your customers would use it d...
Oct. 24, 2014 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,302
Compute virtualization has been transformational, yet security policy implementation and enforcement has lagged behind in agility and automation. There are a number of key considerations when implementing policy in private and hybrid clouds. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Holland Barry, VP of Technology at Catbird, will discuss the impact of this new paradigm and what organizations can do to...
Oct. 24, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,560