|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hzdck/ethylenevinyl) has announced the addition of the "Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA): World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Ethylene-vinyl acetate World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about ethylene-vinyl acetate market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for ethylene-vinyl acetate. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of ethylene-vinyl acetate
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing ethylene-vinyl acetate capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on ethylene-vinyl acetate producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of ethylene-vinyl acetate in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Ethylene-vinyl acetate market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of ethylene-vinyl acetate market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the ethylene-vinyl acetate market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into ethylene-vinyl acetate market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed ethylene-vinyl acetate market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE WORLD MARKET
4. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE EUROPEAN MARKET ANALYSIS
5. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE ASIA PACIFIC MARKET ANALYSIS
6. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
7. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE LATIN AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
8. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA MARKET ANALYSIS
9. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
10. KEY COMPANIES IN THE ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE MARKET WORLDWIDE
11. ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hzdck/ethylenevinyl
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today Isomorphic Software, the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software is the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications. We develop, market, and support the SmartClient & Smart GWT HTML5/Ajax platform, combining the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software ...
May. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 763
Artifactory binary repository management system. As one of the most widely used binary repositories and the only repository that offers a high availability clustered solution, the integration with Artifactory helps customers easily adopt CA Release Automation to optimize their entire software development lifecycle. “Artifactory is a standard maker at the continuous-integration domain and provides the user a powerful repository experience with the freedom to choose his own tools set and ecosyste...
May. 5, 2015 02:53 PM EDT
The OnPage SOAP API provides programmatic access to OnPage messaging services. Typical applications include sending messages to individual OnPage users or groups and receiving tracking information for messages such as delivery and read timestamps or reply information. The API is based on open standards known collectively as "Web Services," which includes the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Definition Language (WSDL), and the XML Schema Definition language (XSD).
May. 5, 2015 02:37 PM EDT Reads: 139
SYS-CON Events announced today the DevOps Foundation Certification Course, being held June ?, 2015, in conjunction with DevOps Summit and 16th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will res...
May. 5, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,359
May. 5, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,284
May. 5, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,096
May. 5, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 329
May. 5, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,228
May. 5, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 651
May. 5, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,121
May. 5, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,464
May. 5, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,141
May. 5, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,778
May. 5, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,898
The world's leading Cloud event, Cloud Expo has launched Microservices Journal on the SYS-CON.com portal, featuring over 19,000 original articles, news stories, features, and blog entries. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. Microservices Journal offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. Follow new article posts on T...
May. 5, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,917