|By Business Wire||
|April 17, 2014 05:53 AM EDT||
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today delivered new features that help retailers become smarter about e-commerce. ChannelAdvisor’s 2014 Spring Release adds unique features to the company’s platform to improve the way retailers advertise across online channels, reprice products on Amazon, fulfil online orders, maintain optimal seller status and more.
“In our ever-changing industry, the only way for retailers to stay ahead is by working smarter, not harder, and the 2014 Spring Release offers features to do just that,” said ChannelAdvisor Vice President of Product Management Link Walls. “It’s our job to deliver the tools necessary to simplify the online selling process, and our new functionality allows retailers to improve core strategies and processes to make the most of every e-commerce opportunity.”
ChannelAdvisor’s 2014 Spring Release focuses on five areas:
- Smarter Digital Marketing: ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing calms the chaos of managing disparate online advertising programs, bringing paid search, Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs), comparison shopping, display, social and more under one umbrella. More specifically, ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing now offers support for Google Merchant Promotions so retailers can easily advertise special offers within Google PLAs. ChannelAdvisor’s new Portfolio Bidder predicts optimal bids to help maximise revenue for online retailers and manufacturers.
- Smarter Repricing: The ChannelAdvisor Repricer with Pricewatch includes predictive capabilities that give retailers a preview into how certain repricing rules compare to other retailers’ prices before setting a strategy. The Repricer provides immediate feedback on the repricing strategy and leaves little room for errors and uncertainty. ChannelAdvisor’s new Pricewatch feature keeps a constant eye on retailers’ Amazon products and reprices in near-real-time to help ensure they win the Buy Box.
- Smarter Fulfilment: The new Multiple Distribution Centres feature gives retailers the ability to fulfil orders as efficiently as possible. ChannelAdvisor manages all fulfilment options and allows retailers to give certain distribution centres priority over others with Prioritised Distribution Centers. ChannelAdvisor’s Proximity Order Routing cuts delivery time and shipping costs by allowing retailers to fulfil orders from the distribution centre closest to the customer.
- Smarter Marketplaces: ChannelAdvisor helps retailers sell more on marketplaces while maintaining optimal seller status ratings with overselling protection, improved categorisation and product matching technology, mobile optimisation and more. Retailers can now use ChannelAdvisor’s Amazon Product Matching Error Resolution feature to map their products to Amazon’s catalogue — one of the biggest hurdles to selling on marketplaces. Likewise, ChannelAdvisor makes it easy for retailers to be smarter about their eBay presence with features like improved oversell management, responsive mobile ad templates and additional mobile optimisation features.
- Smarter Webstores: ChannelAdvisor Webstores Amplifier integrates with Bigcommerce and Shopify to synchronise inventory data between a retailer’s webstore and listings on Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces, amplifying their online reach, capabilities and results. Now, retailers using Shopify in brick-and-mortar locations will have the ability to merge online and offline channels with ChannelAdvisor’s support for the Shopify point-of-sale (POS) system.
ChannelAdvisor customers are already seeing the benefits of the updated platform.
“ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing has really helped us accelerate our online advertising strategy in the last year by finding new customers online, getting our products in the right places and making sure that the right people are seeing our ads,” said Michael Kane, director of marketing for Karen Kane. “ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing's various functionalities have allowed us to connect with a whole new generation of shoppers who may not have discovered us in stores and are now finding us online.”
"Fulfilment is an increasingly important part of our business, and ChannelAdvisor's support for Multiple Distribution Centres allows us to selectively use inventory from our different distribution centres across North America on different marketplaces,” said Tim Odom, president of The AAM Group. “Using this new feature, we are now able to leverage our geographical diversity, while meeting each marketplace's shipping requirements.”
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimising online listings and analysing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
For more information, on the Spring Release, download the ChannelAdvisor Spring Release 2014 Content Bundle: http://bit.ly/SpringRelease2014
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimise their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimisation, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
The 4th International DevOps Summit, co-located with16th International Cloud Expo – being held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and ...
Oct. 31, 2014 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,979
We live in a time when seconds – even milliseconds – can have a dramatic economic impact on your company’s future. With technology being the primary conduit for consumer interaction, the user experience is at center stage. User experience will be a deciding factor in separating the future winners from the losers. By building more speed and agility into the application delivery process, DevOps prom...
Oct. 31, 2014 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,066
When an enterprise builds a hybrid IaaS cloud connecting its data center to one or more public clouds, security is often a major topic along with the other challenges involved. Security is closely intertwined with the networking choices made for the hybrid cloud. Traditional networking approaches for building a hybrid cloud try to kludge together the enterprise infrastructure with the public clou...
Oct. 30, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,511
Ixia develops amazing products so its customers can connect the world. Ixia helps its customers provide an always-on user experience through fast, secure delivery of dynamic connected technologies and services. Through actionable insights that accelerate and secure application and service delivery, Ixia's customers benefit from faster time to market, optimized application performance and higher-qu...
Oct. 30, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,824
SYS-CON Events announced today that Stratogent will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Stratogent is a custom managed services organization based in San Mateo, California. We design, implement, and support mission critical infrastructure 24x7 on premises, in datacenters and in t...
Oct. 30, 2014 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
SYS-CON Events announced today that Grid Dynamics, the leading provider of scalable eCommerce technology solutions, will exhibit at DevOps Summit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of open, scalable, next-generation commerce technology solutions for Tier 1 retail. Grid Dynamics h...
Oct. 30, 2014 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,113
SYS-CON Events announced today that Harbinger Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Harbinger Systems is a global company providing software technology services. Since 1990, Harbinger has developed a strong customer base worldwide. Its customers include software product...
Oct. 30, 2014 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,142
SYS-CON Events announces a new pavilion on the Cloud Expo floor where WebRTC converges with the Internet of Things. Pavilion will showcase WebRTC and the Internet of Things. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices--co...
Oct. 30, 2014 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,164
The only place to be June 9-11 is Cloud Expo & @ThingsExpo 2015 East at the Javits Center in New York City. Join us there as delegates from all over the world come to listen to and engage with speakers & sponsors from the leading Cloud Computing, IoT & Big Data companies. Cloud Expo & @ThingsExpo are the leading events covering the booming market of Cloud Computing, IoT & Big Data for the enterp...
Oct. 30, 2014 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,170
Docker offers a new, lightweight approach to application portability. Applications are shipped using a common container format and managed with a high-level API. Their processes run within isolated namespaces that abstract the operating environment independently of the distribution, versions, network setup, and other details of this environment. This "containerization" has often been nicknamed "th...
Oct. 30, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,779