|By Elizabeth White||
|April 18, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
Marketers in global manufacturing businesses are looking to improve customer engagement and increase marketing effectiveness as they support prospects and customers through the discovery and buying process. To be successful, these marketers need to quickly transition from conventional product-centric marketing to a customer-centric approach. Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing is a flexible and scalable industry-specific marketing automation solution that enables companies to deliver targeted and personalized interactions across customer touchpoints and channels.
- Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing helps manufacturers improve the customer experience and drive revenue.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution that is specifically designed to help global manufacturing organizations deliver personalized experiences to customers and prospects while improving marketing outcomes and efficiency.
- The new solution increases marketing effectiveness by introducing industry-specific capabilities that enhance targeting and segmentation, increase engagement, improve measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- With a full view of the buyer's journey, insights into customer demand signals and integrated business intelligence reporting, marketers in global manufacturing organizations are able drive demand and improve the quality of leads that are passed to sales.
- By providing insight into customer and prospect needs, Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing helps marketers in global manufacturing organizations deliver personalized campaigns with timely and targeted content.
- To help manufacturers achieve a faster time to revenue and maximize their customers' lifetime value, Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing includes product registration capabilities that help deliver efficient product maintenance and subscription renewals.
- The new release includes intuitive templates and workflows that help marketers quickly and efficiently create and extend channel relationships. Campaign tasks are automated and personalized across print, e-mail, web, and telemarketing channels.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud has industry-specific marketing solutions for insurance, asset management, entertainment, non-profits, life sciences, wealth management and manufacturing organizations. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content and data analysis best practices.
- Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing helps marketers drive revenue, improve the customer experience and transition to a customer-centric approach by delivering custom templates, targeted content and leading business intelligence.
- Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing include:
- Efficient marketing campaign management and execution: Pre-built and pre-approved branded sales templates for a number of manufacturing scenarios eliminate guesswork, increase the opportunity for early successes and accelerate time to value.
- Fast and accurate targeting: Helps capture digital behavior, segment for relevancy, and target prospects with engaging content to shift them along the buyer's journey.
- Improved personalization: By analyzing digital body language from every interaction, including social and website data, the new solution helps marketers personalize content and generate real-time engagement when target audiences are most interested.
- Better lead management: Helps manufacturers grow their new business pipeline and attract new customers by nurturing prospects through personalized interactions, identify buying signals and passing qualified leads to sales.
- Simplified customer on-boarding: Product registration triggers automated campaigns that deliver efficient product maintenance and subscription renewals.
- Accessible customer data: Enhances customer service and encourages transitions from trial to purchase by storing and analyzing critical information on product ownership, warranties and sample/trial requests.
- Optimized customer engagement: Increases customer loyalty and creates additional revenue opportunities by personalizing and improving the quality of engagement with prospects and leads.
- Enhanced customer insight: Provides insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, demonstrating marketing's impact on driving demand and ROI, while the built-in business intelligence capabilities improve sales forecasting.
- Enhanced mobility: Enables marketing and sales teams to set up campaigns with pre-approved content and templates while on the move.
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists will peel away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud en...
May. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,703
To manage complex web services with lots of calls to the cloud, many businesses have invested in Application Performance Management (APM) and Network Performance Management (NPM) tools. Together APM and NPM tools are essential aids in improving a business's infrastructure required to support an effective web experience... but they are missing a critical component - Internet visibility. Internet connectivity has always played a role in customer access to web presence, but in the past few years u...
May. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,470
There's Big Data, then there's really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, discussed how IoT, Big D...
May. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,910
May. 25, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,037
May. 25, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 954
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,443
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,173
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,646
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,365
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,862
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,545
May. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,473
May. 25, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,319
May. 25, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,881
May. 25, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,570