|By Marketwired .||
|April 17, 2014 08:02 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/17/14 -- Saba (OTCPink: SABA), a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management, today revealed highlights from its @Work 2014 Summit held April 7-10, 2014 in Orlando. Attendees shared best practices, emerging trends and transformative talent management strategies, while exploring the role that engagement and happiness can play in making organizations more productive. Participants were also introduced to the enhanced and new capabilities of the Saba Cloud Spring 2014 release, which debuted at the conference.
Keynotes from leaders at Zappos, Bersin by Deloitte, Guitar Center, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Yum! Brands Inc., spotlighted effective approaches to transforming talent management. Attendees saw how by tapping into the power of social networking across the enterprise, and harnessing unified mobile and predictive strategies, companies can bolster employee engagement, inspiration and productivity. Those not able to attend the @Work 2014 Summit keynotes on April 8th, and those who'd like to see them again, can watch a replay of these sessions by registering here.
Saba @Work 2014 participants embraced the Summit theme of instilling a culture of engagement and happiness to create a foundation of success. The impressive list of industry luminaries, analysts and delegates, representing a broad range of talent strategists and HR practitioners, discussed their challenges and accomplishments implementing successful people centric practices. Customer feedback and happiness highlights include:
- "The energy level and friendly atmosphere that Saba has developed from start to now is a contagious and happy feeling." Private Research University
- "Thanks for another fantastic Summit, where you made learning fun and refreshing. You've raised the bar even higher." Global Restaurant Chain
- "Learned inspiring thoughts on how to improve my organization moving towards happiness." Major U.S. City
- "Saba Summit was AWESOME!!!! Had a lot of fun, but most importantly gained lots of Saba Cloud knowledge... Kudos to Saba!" National Healthcare Solution Provider
- "Thank you to everyone @sabasoftware for a wonderful event! I got to meet and network with amazing people at #SabaSummit this year." U.S. Specialty Retailer
- "This was my first event and I was awed by the quality of events and excitement of the HAPPY SABA employees." Wireless Systems Provider
- Peter Olguin, Senior Manager, Global Learning Technologies, Deloitte, @Work 2014 Video Blogs:
- @Work 2014 - Saba Global Summit Photos
- @Work 2014 - April 8th Keynote Sessions
"I hope that everyone attending @Work 2014 saw that happiness and work can go hand in hand in supporting personal and organizational growth," said Shawn Farshchi, president and CEO, Saba. "Enabling our customers to transform their businesses has always been a part of Saba's legacy. Our new release of Saba Cloud makes intelligent talent management real with a product that gets smarter over time, increasing the value it can deliver to prepare our customers for the future and help them achieve sustainable success."
Saba also introduced Paige Newcombe, its first Chief Customer Officer (CCO), and celebrated the Customer Excellence Award winners for achieving positive business results and uncovering new ways of gaining value from the Saba platform. Additionally, participants received exclusive tutorials on the latest release of Saba Cloud featuring TIM (The Intelligent Mentor) powered by machine learning to provide intelligent and predictive recommendations across the entire Saba Cloud suite of products.
Attendees have already marked their calendars for the @Work 2015 Summit to be held next year on March 30 - April 2, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Visit Saba: www.saba.com
- Follow the Saba blog
- Like Saba on Facebook
- Follow Saba on LinkedIn
- Follow Saba on Twitter: @SabaSoftware
Saba (OTCPink: SABA) is a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management. The company helps organizations transform the way they work by enabling the continuous learning, engagement and development of everyone in their people network, including employees, partners, and customers. Supporting the new world of work, Saba delivers learning, performance, succession, career development, workforce planning and compensation solutions that incorporate modern technologies such as social, collaboration, mobile and gamification. Saba solutions are based on the Saba Cloud platform, a highly scalable architecture that exceeds industry scalability, performance, and security standards. The company currently supports over 31 million users from 2,200 customers across 195 countries and in 37 languages. For more information, please visit www.saba.com.