|By Marketwired .||
|April 17, 2014 02:55 PM EDT||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/17/14 -- Universal Bioenergy Inc., (OTCQB: UBRG), a publicly traded independent diversified energy company that markets and distributes natural gas, petroleum, coal and electricity, announced major strategic plans and actions to increase shareholder value and improve returns to its investors.
To keep pace with the rising demand in the energy services sector, the Company set a new record of $25.19 million in projected sales for the first calendar quarter of 2014, enabling them to break all previous records for first quarter sales.
Universal's Management team has developed a major plan that would build stronger fundamentals for the Company, plans for more growth and expansion, and generate greater revenues and solid earnings for the Company. Due to the increased demands of energy for the U.S. and world market, and the bullish outlook for the industry, the Company appears to be poised for even greater growth in the near and long term.
The Company's objective is be one of the top independent energy companies in the United States and to deliver maximum value to its shareholders. The Company's plans to achieve these objectives include the following business strategies;
1. A major drive to generate strong profits and positive earnings in the next 3 to 9 months
2. Generate greater sales from thermal coal, refined energy products, natural gas and electric power
3. Major push to increase the Company's overall capitalization and market value
4. Continued growth through more mergers and acquisitions of target companies in the energy industry
5. Continue to improve financial performance and reduce corporate debt and liabilities
6. Establish a greater presence in the U.S. national energy industry and marketplace
7. Generate greater sales through the international market and export of energy products to other countries in Europe, Asia and Africa
8. Proposals to repurchase shares of the Company's common stock
9. Proposals to reduce the number of the outstanding shares of common stock
10. Proposals to pay shareholders a cash dividend, subject to profits and earnings
Universal's President, Vince M. Guest states, "Universal Bioenergy is a high growth energy company that has continued to experience double-digit growth. We feel very strongly about the future growth prospects of our company. A major goal for us this year is to deliver maximum value to our shareholders and generate increasing revenues and solid earnings for the long-term growth of our company. We believe Universal Bioenergy holds major strategic long-term advantages over many larger companies which have high operating costs and only experience single digit growth. We intend to provide more details on these plans over the next few weeks. We believe these plans should have a major impact on our future growth, financial performance and provide greater benefits to our loyal shareholders."
About Universal Bioenergy Inc.
Founded in 2004, Universal Bioenergy Inc., is a publicly traded independent diversified energy company that produces and markets natural gas, petroleum, coal and propane. We market energy resources to the largest public utilities, electric power producers and local gas distribution companies in the U.S., that serve millions of commercial, industrial and residential customers. We are also engaged in the acquisition and development of existing or recently discovered oil and gas fields, leases and surface coal mines. For more information visit www.universalbioenergy.com
Safe Harbor Statement - There are matters discussed in this media information that are forward looking statements within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. Such statements are only forecasts and actual events or results may differ materially from those discussed. For a discussion of important factors which could cause actual results to differ from the forward looking statements, refer to Universal Bioenergy Inc.'s most recent annual report and accounts and other SEC filings. The company undertakes no obligation to update publicly, or revise, forward looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent legally required.
For inquiries contact: