|By PR Newswire||
|April 18, 2014 12:41 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region's most innovative healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it help the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate?
- Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
- Analysis & Review of Chicago, Metropolitan Chicago and Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings & Research Facilities
- Exploring New Markets & New Opportunities in Greater Chicago & the Midwest, Including Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact on Current and Future Investment, Development & Financing Strategies
- Fireside Chat with Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Firm of the Year: TBA
- Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who Will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
- Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
- The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
- Seniors' Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a 'BOOM' Opportunity in the Seniors' Housing Sector?
- The Midwest Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
- New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
Look Who's Speaking: Hear 40+ Speakers, Including:
- Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
- Mark Johnson, Director of Property Management, Healthcare Facilities, C&W Healthcare Solutions Group Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
- Matthew M. Joseph, Real Estate, Presence Health
> Continue the Healthcare Real Estate Conversation on June 5: REGISTER ONLINE:https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1532114
> Suggest a Speaker or for Sponsorship Information:
Brian Klebash, CapRate Events (CRE), 917-460-3572, [email protected]
More than 350 senior-level executives from national healthcare real estate firms, healthcare industry practitioners and service providers recently attended Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 in New York:Look Who Attended the New York Summit on April 8:
- AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
- American Realty Capital
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Anchor Health Properties
- Andersen Environmental
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- ARC Properties, Inc.
- Array Architects
- Atkins Companies
- Bank of America
- BDO Consulting
- Beech Street Capital
- Bergman Real Estate Group
- Bohler Engineering
- C&W Healthcare Capital Markets
- Capital One
- Capital One Commercial and Specialty Finance
- CapRate Events
- Caracor LLC
- CareOne Management
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- Celestial Capital Group, LLC
- Cerami & Associates, Inc.
- Community Healthcare Associates, LLC
- Complement Capital Partners
- Country Bank
- Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- CrownPoint Development Group Inc.
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Dare Living Associates
- Data-Tele Contractors
- Deutsche Bank
- Duke Realty
- EmblemHealth, Inc.
- Equity Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Columbia Property Services
- Fletcher Thompson Architecture
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- Gittleson Zuppas Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Global Habitat Solutions
- Gotham Realty
- Grassi & Co.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental of NY
- Hammes Company
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Health Care REIT
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Honest Buildings
- HRE Capital
- Hudson Medical Properties
- Jacobson Properties
- JFK&M Consulting Group
- Johnson Controls
- Jones Group
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate
- Kings III Emergency Communications
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.
- Laub Realty Co., LLC
- Law Offices of Gary I. Fields, PLLC
- Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
- Legacy Builders
- Lend Lease Healthcare Development
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services
- LJS Real Estate Services
- LotInfo LLC
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
- MB Real Estate
- MedDev LLC
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Meridian Capital Group
- Meridian Capital Group, LLC
- Meritage Properties LLC
- Mission Capital Advisors, LLC
- Morgan Realty Capital
- MP Healthcare Services
- NAI JAMES E. HANSON
- National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
- Nelin Real Estate Management, Inc.
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Newmark Associates, Commercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- NK Associates
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- Norvin Partners, Ltd
- NPV Advisors
- NXT Health
- Penn Real Estate Group
- Platinum Health Care, LLC
- PM Pediatrics Management Group, LLC
- Polsinelli LLP
- Praedium Strategic Partners, LLC
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Rafael Vinoly Architects
- Raymond James
- RC Real Estate of New York
- Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck P.C.
- Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
- Savills LLC
- Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
- Simone Development
- Simone Healthcare
- Simone Healthcare Development
- Simone Metro Properties
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
- Stan Johnson Company
- Starwood Capital Group
- Steadfast Companies
- Stephen Yablon Architect
- (partial list)
The conference will be held in The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza Hotel: Raise awareness and develop new relationships at this recently renovated, state-of-the art, convenient and accessible Chicago location.
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014-CHICAGO
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Oct. 2, 2014 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,212
Noted IoT expert and researcher Joseph di Paolantonio (pictured below) has joined the @ThingsExpo faculty. Joseph, who describes himself as an “Independent Thinker” from DataArchon, will speak on the topic of “Smart Grids & Managing Big Utilities.” Over his career, Joseph di Paolantonio has worked in the energy, renewables, aerospace, telecommunications, and information technology industries. His expertise is in data analysis, system engineering, Bayesian statistics, data warehouses, business intelligence, data mining, predictive methods, and very large databases (VLDB). Prior to DataArcho...
Oct. 2, 2014 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,153
Cultural, regulatory, environmental, political and economic (CREPE) conditions over the past decade are creating cross-industry solution spaces that require processes and technologies from both the Internet of Things (IoT), and Data Management and Analytics (DMA). These solution spaces are evolving into Sensor Analytics Ecosystems (SAE) that represent significant new opportunities for organizations of all types. Public Utilities throughout the world, providing electricity, natural gas and water, are pursuing SmartGrid initiatives that represent one of the more mature examples of SAE. We have s...
Oct. 2, 2014 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,185
The Internet of Things (IoT) is going to require a new way of thinking and of developing software for speed, security and innovation. This requires IT leaders to balance business as usual while anticipating for the next market and technology trends. Cloud provides the right IT asset portfolio to help today’s IT leaders manage the old and prepare for the new. Today the cloud conversation is evolving from private and public to hybrid. This session will provide use cases and insights to reinforce the value of the network in helping organizations to maximize their company’s cloud experience.
Oct. 2, 2014 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,365
Disruptive macro trends in technology are impacting and dramatically changing the "art of the possible" relative to supply chain management practices through the innovative use of IoT, cloud, machine learning and Big Data to enable connected ecosystems of engagement. Enterprise informatics can now move beyond point solutions that merely monitor the past and implement integrated enterprise fabrics that enable end-to-end supply chain visibility to improve customer service delivery and optimize supplier management. Learn about enterprise architecture strategies for designing connected systems tha...
Oct. 2, 2014 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,223
IoT is still a vague buzzword for many people. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, will discuss the business value of IoT that goes far beyond the general public's perception that IoT is all about wearables and home consumer services. The presentation will also discuss how IoT is perceived by investors and how venture capitalist access this space. Other topics to discuss are barriers to success, what is new, what is old, and what the future may hold.
Oct. 1, 2014 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,865
Whether you're a startup or a 100 year old enterprise, the Internet of Things offers a variety of new capabilities for your business. IoT style solutions can help you get closer your customers, launch new product lines and take over an industry. Some companies are dipping their toes in, but many have already taken the plunge, all while dramatic new capabilities continue to emerge. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Reid Carlberg, Senior Director, Developer Evangelism at salesforce.com, to discuss real-world use cases, patterns and opportunities you can harness today.
Oct. 1, 2014 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,239
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices – computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors – connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades. With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be!
Oct. 1, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,429
Software AG helps organizations transform into Digital Enterprises, so they can differentiate from competitors and better engage customers, partners and employees. Using the Software AG Suite, companies can close the gap between business and IT to create digital systems of differentiation that drive front-line agility. We offer four on-ramps to the Digital Enterprise: alignment through collaborative process analysis; transformation through portfolio management; agility through process automation and integration; and visibility through intelligent business operations and big data.
Sep. 30, 2014 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,622
There will be 50 billion Internet connected devices by 2020. Today, every manufacturer has a propriety protocol and an app. How do we securely integrate these "things" into our lives and businesses in a way that we can easily control and manage? Even better, how do we integrate these "things" so that they control and manage each other so our lives become more convenient or our businesses become more profitable and/or safe? We have heard that the best interface is no interface. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Co-Founder & CTO at Octoblu, Inc., will discuss how thes...
Sep. 29, 2014 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,933
Last week, while in San Francisco, I used the Uber app and service four times. All four experiences were great, although one of the drivers stopped for 30 seconds and then left as I was walking up to the car. He must have realized I was a blogger. None the less, the next car was just a minute away and I suffered no pain. In this article, my colleague, Ved Sen, Global Head, Advisory Services Social, Mobile and Sensors at Cognizant shares his experiences and insights.
Sep. 28, 2014 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,578
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will want to use their existing identities, but these will have credentials already that are (hopefully) ir...
Sep. 27, 2014 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,954
Can call centers hang up the phones for good? Intuitive Solutions did. WebRTC enabled this contact center provider to eliminate antiquated telephony and desktop phone infrastructure with a pure web-based solution, allowing them to expand beyond brick-and-mortar confines to a home-based agent model. It also ensured scalability and better service for customers, including MUY! Companies, one of the country's largest franchise restaurant companies with 232 Pizza Hut locations. This is one example of WebRTC adoption today, but the potential is limitless when powered by IoT. Attendees will learn rea...
Sep. 27, 2014 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,865
From telemedicine to smart cars, digital homes and industrial monitoring, the explosive growth of IoT has created exciting new business opportunities for real time calls and messaging. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Ivelin Ivanov, CEO and Co-Founder of Telestax, will share some of the new revenue sources that IoT created for Restcomm – the open source telephony platform from Telestax. Ivelin Ivanov is a technology entrepreneur who founded Mobicents, an Open Source VoIP Platform, to help create, deploy, and manage applications integrating voice, video and data. He is the co-founder ...
Sep. 27, 2014 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,326
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to create new business models as significant as those that were inspired by the Internet and the smartphone 20 and 10 years ago. What business, social and practical implications will this phenomenon bring? That's the subject of "Monetizing the Internet of Things: Perspectives from the Front Lines," an e-book released today and available free of charge from Aria Systems, the leading innovator in recurring revenue management.
Sep. 27, 2014 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,551
The Internet of Things will put IT to its ultimate test by creating infinite new opportunities to digitize products and services, generate and analyze new data to improve customer satisfaction, and discover new ways to gain a competitive advantage across nearly every industry. In order to help corporate business units to capitalize on the rapidly evolving IoT opportunities, IT must stand up to a new set of challenges.
Sep. 27, 2014 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,436
There’s Big Data, then there’s really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at 6th Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, to discuss how IoT, Big Data and deployments are processing massive data volumes from wearables, utilities and other mach...
Sep. 27, 2014 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,099
P2P RTC will impact the landscape of communications, shifting from traditional telephony style communications models to OTT (Over-The-Top) cloud assisted & PaaS (Platform as a Service) communication services. The P2P shift will impact many areas of our lives, from mobile communication, human interactive web services, RTC and telephony infrastructure, user federation, security and privacy implications, business costs, and scalability. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Erik Lagerway, Co-founder of Hookflash, will walk through the shifting landscape of traditional telephone and voice s...
Sep. 26, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,624
While great strides have been made relative to the video aspects of remote collaboration, audio technology has basically stagnated. Typically all audio is mixed to a single monaural stream and emanates from a single point, such as a speakerphone or a speaker associated with a video monitor. This leads to confusion and lack of understanding among participants especially regarding who is actually speaking. Spatial teleconferencing introduces the concept of acoustic spatial separation between conference participants in three dimensional space. This has been shown to significantly improve comprehe...
Sep. 26, 2014 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,540
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, will discuss single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series data. By focusing on enterprise applications and the data center, he will use OpenTSDB as an example...
Sep. 26, 2014 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,355