|By PR Newswire||
|April 18, 2014 12:41 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region's most innovative healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it help the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate?
- Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
- Analysis & Review of Chicago, Metropolitan Chicago and Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings & Research Facilities
- Exploring New Markets & New Opportunities in Greater Chicago & the Midwest, Including Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact on Current and Future Investment, Development & Financing Strategies
- Fireside Chat with Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Firm of the Year: TBA
- Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who Will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
- Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
- The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
- Seniors' Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a 'BOOM' Opportunity in the Seniors' Housing Sector?
- The Midwest Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
- New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
Look Who's Speaking: Hear 40+ Speakers, Including:
- Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
- Mark Johnson, Director of Property Management, Healthcare Facilities, C&W Healthcare Solutions Group Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
- Matthew M. Joseph, Real Estate, Presence Health
> Continue the Healthcare Real Estate Conversation on June 5: REGISTER ONLINE:https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1532114
> Suggest a Speaker or for Sponsorship Information:
Brian Klebash, CapRate Events (CRE), 917-460-3572, [email protected]
More than 350 senior-level executives from national healthcare real estate firms, healthcare industry practitioners and service providers recently attended Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 in New York:Look Who Attended the New York Summit on April 8:
- AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
- American Realty Capital
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Anchor Health Properties
- Andersen Environmental
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- ARC Properties, Inc.
- Array Architects
- Atkins Companies
- Bank of America
- BDO Consulting
- Beech Street Capital
- Bergman Real Estate Group
- Bohler Engineering
- C&W Healthcare Capital Markets
- Capital One
- Capital One Commercial and Specialty Finance
- CapRate Events
- Caracor LLC
- CareOne Management
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- Celestial Capital Group, LLC
- Cerami & Associates, Inc.
- Community Healthcare Associates, LLC
- Complement Capital Partners
- Country Bank
- Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- CrownPoint Development Group Inc.
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Dare Living Associates
- Data-Tele Contractors
- Deutsche Bank
- Duke Realty
- EmblemHealth, Inc.
- Equity Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Columbia Property Services
- Fletcher Thompson Architecture
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- Gittleson Zuppas Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Global Habitat Solutions
- Gotham Realty
- Grassi & Co.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental of NY
- Hammes Company
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Health Care REIT
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Honest Buildings
- HRE Capital
- Hudson Medical Properties
- Jacobson Properties
- JFK&M Consulting Group
- Johnson Controls
- Jones Group
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate
- Kings III Emergency Communications
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.
- Laub Realty Co., LLC
- Law Offices of Gary I. Fields, PLLC
- Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
- Legacy Builders
- Lend Lease Healthcare Development
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services
- LJS Real Estate Services
- LotInfo LLC
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
- MB Real Estate
- MedDev LLC
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Meridian Capital Group
- Meridian Capital Group, LLC
- Meritage Properties LLC
- Mission Capital Advisors, LLC
- Morgan Realty Capital
- MP Healthcare Services
- NAI JAMES E. HANSON
- National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
- Nelin Real Estate Management, Inc.
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Newmark Associates, Commercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- NK Associates
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- Norvin Partners, Ltd
- NPV Advisors
- NXT Health
- Penn Real Estate Group
- Platinum Health Care, LLC
- PM Pediatrics Management Group, LLC
- Polsinelli LLP
- Praedium Strategic Partners, LLC
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Rafael Vinoly Architects
- Raymond James
- RC Real Estate of New York
- Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck P.C.
- Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
- Savills LLC
- Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
- Simone Development
- Simone Healthcare
- Simone Healthcare Development
- Simone Metro Properties
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
- Stan Johnson Company
- Starwood Capital Group
- Steadfast Companies
- Stephen Yablon Architect
- (partial list)
The conference will be held in The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza Hotel: Raise awareness and develop new relationships at this recently renovated, state-of-the art, convenient and accessible Chicago location.
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014-CHICAGO
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events
Disruptive macro trends in technology are impacting and dramatically changing the "art of the possible" relative to supply chain management practices through the innovative use of IoT, cloud, machine learning and Big Data to enable connected ecosystems of engagement. Enterprise informatics can now move beyond point solutions that merely monitor the past and implement integrated enterprise fabrics that enable end-to-end supply chain visibility to improve customer service delivery and optimize sup...
Mar. 7, 2015 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,762
Dale Kim is the Director of Industry Solutions at MapR. His background includes a variety of technical and management roles at information technology companies. While his experience includes work with relational databases, much of his career pertains to non-relational data in the areas of search, content management, and NoSQL, and includes senior roles in technical marketing, sales engineering, and support engineering. Dale holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a BA in Computer Science f...
Mar. 7, 2015 12:15 AM EST Reads: 3,949
Wearable devices have come of age. The primary applications of wearables so far have been "the Quantified Self" or the tracking of one's fitness and health status. We propose the evolution of wearables into social and emotional communication devices. Our BE(tm) sensor uses light to visualize the skin conductance response. Our sensors are very inexpensive and can be massively distributed to audiences or groups of any size, in order to gauge reactions to performances, video, or any kind of present...
Mar. 7, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 3,183
Even as cloud and managed services grow increasingly central to business strategy and performance, challenges remain. The biggest sticking point for companies seeking to capitalize on the cloud is data security. Keeping data safe is an issue in any computing environment, and it has been a focus since the earliest days of the cloud revolution. Understandably so: a lot can go wrong when you allow valuable information to live outside the firewall. Recent revelations about government snooping, along...
Mar. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EST Reads: 7,191
The cloud is now a fact of life but generating recurring revenues that are driven by solutions and services on a consumption model have been hard to implement, until now. In their session at 16th Cloud Expo, Ermanno Bonifazi, CEO & Founder of Solgenia, and Ian Khan, Global Strategic Positioning & Brand Manager at Solgenia, will discuss how a top European telco has leveraged the innovative recurring revenue generating capability of the consumption cloud to enable a unique cloud monetization mod...
Mar. 6, 2015 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,004
FedRAMP is mandatory for government cloud deployments and businesses need to comply in order to provide services for federal engagements. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Abel Sussman, Director for Coalfire Public Sector practice, will review the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) process and provide advice on overcoming common compliance obstacles.
Mar. 6, 2015 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,650
Red Hat has launched the Red Hat Cloud Innovation Practice, a new global team of experts that will assist companies with more quickly on-ramping to the cloud. They will do this by providing solutions and services such as validated designs with reference architectures and agile methodology consulting, training, and support. The Red Hat Cloud Innovation Practice is born out of the integration of technology and engineering expertise gained through the company’s 2014 acquisitions of leading Ceph s...
Mar. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EST Reads: 1,250
Are your applications getting in the way of your business strategy? It’s time to rethink your IT approach. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Madhukar Kumar, Vice President, Product Management at Liaison Technologies, will discuss a new data-centric approach to IT that allows your data, not applications, to inform business strategy. By moving away from an application-centric IT model where data integration and analysis are subservient to the constraints of applications, your organization will b...
Mar. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,721
As organizations shift toward IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection &E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships, will disc...
Mar. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,218
Cloud data governance was previously an avoided function when cloud deployments were relatively small. With the rapid adoption in public cloud – both rogue and sanctioned, it’s not uncommon to find regulated data dumped into public cloud and unprotected. This is why enterprises and cloud providers alike need to embrace a cloud data governance function and map policies, processes and technology controls accordingly. In her session at 15th Cloud Expo, Evelyn de Souza, Data Privacy and Compliance...
Mar. 6, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,097
Analytics is the foundation of smart data and now, with the ability to run Hadoop directly on smart storage systems like Cloudian HyperStore, enterprises will gain huge business advantages in terms of scalability, efficiency and cost savings as they move closer to realizing the potential of the Internet of Things. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Paul Turner, technology evangelist and CMO at Cloudian, Inc., will discuss the revolutionary notion that the storage world is transitioning from me...
Mar. 6, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,113
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Mar. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,695
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will demonstrate the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He will discuss from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT ...
Mar. 6, 2015 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,553
Mar. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,161
Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, had reached 30,000 page views on his home page - http://RobertoMedrano.SYS-CON.com/ - on the SYS-CON family of online magazines, which includes Cloud Computing Journal, Internet of Things Journal, Big Data Journal, and SOA World Magazine. He is a recognized executive in the information technology fields of SOA, internet security, governance, and compliance. He has extensive experience with both start-ups and large companies, having been ...
Mar. 6, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,614