|By PR Newswire||
|April 18, 2014 03:33 PM EDT||
WAYNESBORO, Va., April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Accelerated-Degree.com allows potential students to explore new career paths while keeping up with their busy home and work lives. Search Accelerated Degree for programs, majors and various types of degrees that fit each student's interest and needs. This website allows students to achieve their dream careers by finding the best quick degree program for their needs.
Accelerated degree programs are gaining popularity since they allow students to complete their education away from the campus and get out into the workforce sooner. Opting to pursue a nontraditional route to their degree lets students fit coursework into their lives without being forced to work around traditional classroom schedules. This lets you make more efficient use of your time and earn a degree at the fast pace you know you can manage.
Accelerated Degree's Mission
Accelerated Degree's website aims to be an educational and informational source for any potential student researching faster degrees, programs, and accreditation. Its focus is to be a central repository for information and programs related to completing degrees quickly. The website breaks down the most pertinent information that a student would need to find their best career match.
- Accreditation and Certification: Learn what programs and degrees require accreditation, as well as information about specific accrediting agencies and processes, and how to check if a program is accredited.
- FAFSA & Federal Financial Aid: Accelerated Degree provides resources for federal financial aid, as well as tips and tools on filing the necessary paperwork.
- Degrees and Programs: Whether the student is searching for a certification program or a master's degree, the website has it covered. Accelerated-Degree.com covers all types of accelerated educational programs available to students online and makes it easy to compare different programs.
- Life Learning Credit: Students learn how they can receive credit for life and work and experiences.
- Distance Learning: Find out exactly what an online degree entails and what students need to do to undertake one successfully. Compare different online degree programs to find the one that is right for you.
All research and statistics found on the website are thoroughly researched and sourced from agencies such as the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the U.S. Department of Education. Educational research and survey groups are featured prominently.
The website is designed with the computer-savvy student in mind, and is very user-friendly. Navigation is simple and easy. It is intuitively organized to accommodate users who need information quickly. Information and links to important resources are easily and thoughtfully organized and are clearly identifiable.
The website is designed to make locating the information students want about accelerated online degree programs quick and simple. Frequently sought information, like what accelerated degrees are, how distance learning works, what financial aid resources are available, and how to compare colleges, is readily accessible. The site's blog also provides current information on popular degrees and programs, in-depth looks at specific degrees, and tips for pursuing accelerated degrees.
Accelerated Degree's Target Audience
Accelerated-Degree.com is designed for those potential students who lead a busy life and are interested in pursuing a higher education online. Accelerated degree programs are appealing to many students who can flourish in an online environment since they allow students to build on previous education, work, and life experience. Finding all of the information and resources needed to pursue that education can be cumbersome, and Accelerated Degrees aims to simplify that process. By encompassing useful links and information in one package, students have up-to-date access to the best accelerated degrees online resources available.
Students who want to pursue fast degrees need to be prepared for the work involved. Accelerated Degrees makes it clear that there are no shortcuts for lightening the amount of work a degree requires. Rather, there are ways to count previously completed work and compress the amount of time a student spends on a degree.
The site provides information on such useful topics as:
- CLEP Testing: Students can earn up to 33 undergrad credits by taking this test.
- Life Learning Credits: Some schools will provide credit for work experience or military experience.
- 4+1 Master's Degree: Many master's degrees can be accomplished with one year of coursework following a bachelor's degree
- Fast-Track Classes: These classes often have monthly or bimonthly start dates, so students don't need to wait until the beginning of the semester.
- Shorter Courses: Many online courses can be taken on an abbreviated schedule, so you can complete your coursework faster.
Not all accelerated programs are the same, so this site provides students with all the tools they need to compare the ones they are interested in.
Media Contact: Joy Miller, Accelerated Degree, 855-559-9888, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Accelerated Degree