|By Jayaram Krishnaswamy||
|April 20, 2014 05:55 AM EDT||
Here is a screen shot of the details of Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Update 2 RC.
Using this interface you can create a variety of project types using the templates as shown in the next image.
On line resources provide lot more samples.
- Blank Universal App - single page Windows & Windows Phone APP
- Hub/Pivot Universal App - three page app that uses a Hub control for Windows and Pivot control for Windows Phone
- Navigation Universal App - Windows and windows Phone app that has predefined navigation controls
- Blank App - single-page app
- Grid App - three-page app
- Split App - two-page app for master detail
- Hub App - three-page app using a Hub Control
- Navigation App -An app with predefined navigation controls
- Blank App - single page app with no predefined controls/layout
- Pivot App - an app that uses a Pivot control
- Navigation app - An app with predefined navigation controls