|By PR Newswire||
|April 21, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
BENICIA, Calif., April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hard-working business owners who want to work less, earn more, and have more fun are flocking to read Jeanna Gabellini's new book: "10-Minute Money Makers: How to Easily Double Your Profits in Just 10 Minutes a Day." It's available for free download at www.doubleprofitsandfun.com through May 9, 2014.
"With this book in hand, readers can make base hits daily and create grand slams in their business results. That allows them more time and money to enjoy life," Gabellini said.
A practitioner of her 10-minute money making advice, Gabellini transformed from broke, busted and disgusted to running a thriving multi-six-figure coaching practice. She serves small business owners from around the world who are sick and tired of working too hard and serious about doubling their profits and fun through her coaching products and programs.
Among her most memorable and reliable tips:
- Don't Run with Scissors: "Don't look back at past failures or bills stacking up. Rather, keep focus on the horizon instead of where you've been," she advises. "Never sell your soul to create money."
- Offer past clients a deal: "It's a lot easier to grow your business with clients who are already fans, so offer them a deal on something with high value to get an easy YES."
- Pump Up the Value: "Look at what you are already offering and determine what additional value you can offer so the client has a WOW reaction and you can feel great about the value, too."
- Get Famous: Speak, create videos, and get out from behind your computer to get known for your winning ways. Break into and serve new audiences.
- Step Into the Elevator: Be clear about the bare essence of your message so you can explain it in two simple sentences. You want to be laser specific and terrific with you message, every time you share it – in the elevator and beyond.
- Money FUNnel: Put FUN in your marketing funnel. Create a path for your customers to easily move from one offer to the next.
- Make The Price Right: Is your item priced for profits? Can you say the price aloud and feel good about it?
- Prepare for the Windfall: Plan and expect to make the money. Play to win.
- Play the Double It Game: Play games to see how much more money you can make in 30 days. Create an objective to reach out to a prior client each day, set guidelines, and determine how you will celebrate when you win.
Gabellini quips, "These 10-minute money-makers are so simple, fun and easy to do that after you try one or two, you'll think, 'That was so easy. I'm going to do it again.' "
She suggests that every reader start keeping an evidence log of welcome results and profit. "A new client who makes an inquiry or purchases a $20 item is evidence. Be on the look-out for positive evidence, let your confidence grow, and tune in to the best profit enhancing activities to create your best profit results," Gabellini stresses.
Advance praise about Gabellini's book from luminaries including Jack Canfield, Robert Allen, and Joe Vitale speaks its value. For example: "This book is right on the money. Jeanna delivers easy, fun and out-of-the-box strategies to dial in your inner and outer profit game. No matter how much business experience you have, this book will help you attract the kind of success that you've always wanted in a way that feels awesome," said Jack Canfield, Coauthor of The Success Principles™ and Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul.
About Double Your Profit and Fun Expert Jeanna Gabellini
Since 1996, Jeanna Gabellini has guided thousands of formerly frazzled entrepreneurs to double their profits and their fun. She is recognized as a leading expert on the Law of Attraction and how to blend that knowledge with proven strategies to achieve ROCK STAR results in business, finances, and emotional and physical health. She is a co-author with Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Eva Gregory of Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction – translated in four languages and beloved by clients worldwide. Gabellini debuts 10 Minute Money Makers: How to Easily Double Your Profits in Just 10 Minutes a Day as a free gift through May 9, 2014.
Read more news from Jeanna Gabellini.
SOURCE Jeanna Gabellini
“DevOps is really about the business. The business is under pressure today, competitively in the marketplace to respond to the expectations of the customer. The business is driving IT and the problem is that IT isn't responding fast enough," explained Mark Levy, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Serena Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jun. 3, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,212
Aria Systems, which helps enterprises grow recurring revenue, today announced that its co-founder and inventor of cloud billing Brendan O'Brien, will be a featured speaker at the Cloud Expo, June 9-11 at The Javits Center in New York. Aria also will be demonstrating its Active Monetization platform in Booth #424 on the Expo Floor. O'Brien will lead the following sessions: June 9 - 11:00 am - 11:35 am, Room 1A16 with participants from Constant Contact, MGI Research and ATG Enabling Complex ...
Jun. 3, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 408
Jun. 3, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 551
Jun. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,176
Jun. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,184
Jun. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,717
Jun. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 485
Jun. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 344
Jun. 3, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,048
Jun. 3, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,266
Jun. 3, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 857
Jun. 3, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,293
Jun. 3, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 268
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding bu...
Jun. 3, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,474
Jun. 3, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,044