|By PR Newswire||
|April 22, 2014 03:55 PM EDT||
MIAMI, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BLU Products, one of the fastest growing mobile phone manufacturers in the world announced today an addition to their popular STUDIO series of Android smartphone devices, with the Studio 6.0 HD, highlighting a gorgeous 245ppi 6.0-inch HD display with advanced OGS and Full Lamination technologies.
"This is the best Studio Series phone we have ever made, using the latest display technologies for an out-of-this-world viewing experience," said Samuel Ohev-Zion, CEO, BLU Products. "In addition, the Studio 6.0 HD is designed with an extremely thin bezel around the display, making the device perfect to comfortably handle."
The STUDIO 6.0 HD, with a slim profile of just 8.5mm, features a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor, 4G HSPA+ 21Mbs connectivity, 8.0 Mega Pixel autofocus camera with LED Flash and 1080p HD video recording, along with an expandable micro-SD slot up to 32GB, 1GB RAM, and Dual SIM functionality – powered by a monster 3,000mAh battery for amazing battery performance. Shipping with Android Jelly Bean v4.2, the Studio 6.0 HD will be upgradable to Kit Kat v4.4 before the end of May, available for download through BLU's over-the-air Wireless Update Feature.
Now currently shipping unlocked at just $249.00 retail, the Studio 6.0 HD focuses on assisting the "Bring Your Own Device" no-contract movement in the U.S. and will be sold through major retailers such as Amazon.com and Best Buy, as well as thousands of Operator and MVNO dealer stores throughout the United States. The International launch for Studio 6.0 HD includes Brazil, Mexico and over 30 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean with several operator and retailer partners.
Full Specifications Include:
- Network: 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps) 850/1900 or 850/2100, Dual Mini-SIM Cards
- Display: 6.0 inch HD 720 x 1280, with OGS and Full Lamination Touch Panel
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582 Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 with MALI-400 GPU.
- OS: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean, upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat (End of May)
- Camera: Rear – 8.0 megapixel, autofocus with LED Flash, Video Record 1080p @ 30fps, Front – 2.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope
- Memory: 4GB internal memory + microSD slot expandable up to 32GB, 1GB RAM
- Dimensions: 168 x 83 x 8.5 mm, 206 grams
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Colors: Polished Black, Lustrous White
About BLU Products
BLU Products, founded in 2009, designs and manufacturers affordable, attractive and innovative mobile devices to suit a wide variety of consumer needs. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, BLU is pioneering the advancement of the prepaid and no-contract revolution by providing a vast portfolio of advanced unlocked mobile phones at incredible pricing to thousands of dealer agents, MVNO's, and large retailers throughout the United States and Latin America. For more information, visit: www.bluproducts.com
BLU Products Contact:
Carmen Gonzalez, Channel Marketing Manager, USA
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140422/77291
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140422/77290
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140422/77289
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140422/77292
SOURCE BLU Products