|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 05:10 PM EDT||
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend.
Newly elected director
- Gary G. Greenfield, partner, Court Square Capital Partners, New York
Re-elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Roberto Artavia, chairman of the board, Viva Trust (Nassau, Bahamas and San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Bruce L. Byrnes, retired vice chairman of the board, Procter & Gamble, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colo.
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, N.J.
- Andy W. Mattes, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., managing director, Heartland Media, Atlanta, Ga.
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Conn.
Cash dividend declared
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Fri., June 6, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Fri., May 16.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated
Mar. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,215
Mar. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,441
Mar. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,225
Mar. 1, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,348
Mar. 1, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,330
Mar. 1, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,210
Mar. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EST Reads: 1,107
Mar. 1, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,558
Mar. 1, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,314
Mar. 1, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,187
Mar. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,560
Mar. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,369
Mar. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,262
Mar. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,913
Mar. 1, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,723