|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 05:10 PM EDT||
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend.
Newly elected director
- Gary G. Greenfield, partner, Court Square Capital Partners, New York
Re-elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Roberto Artavia, chairman of the board, Viva Trust (Nassau, Bahamas and San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Bruce L. Byrnes, retired vice chairman of the board, Procter & Gamble, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colo.
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, N.J.
- Andy W. Mattes, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., managing director, Heartland Media, Atlanta, Ga.
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Conn.
Cash dividend declared
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Fri., June 6, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Fri., May 16.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated