|By Business Wire||
|April 24, 2014 05:14 PM EDT||
Yodlee Interactive, the recognized platform that works with hundreds of companies, entrepreneurs and developers to create and distribute new financial innovations, continues expanding its international reach today by announcing partnerships with Startupbootcamp, 25fifteen and Entrepreneurial Spark – three leading international incubators and accelerators. These partnerships will allow entrepreneurs in these programs to receive mentorship from Yodlee Interactive’s financial technology experts and access to the company’s unique cross-platform Application Programming Interface (API), which provides secure access to over 12,000 global financial data sources to forward FinTech innovation.
People all over the world are increasingly turning to apps and services to manage their finances – mobile payments now represent one in five global transactions. Yodlee Interactive powers hundreds of today’s top financial apps and services like Xero, Venmo, Credit Karma, Coinbase, BillGuard, LearnVest, Kabbage, Planwise, FairLoan, WePay, ReadyforZero, Personal Capital and more, and today’s announcement marks the company’s accelerated commitment to support innovation in this space. Yodlee Interactive will now allow members of Startupbootcamp, 25fifteen and Entrepreneurial Spark the ability to build on top of its secure, flexible API that connects online and mobile services to consumers’ financial accounts such as cards, investments, loans, bills and rewards.
These various partner incubators and accelerators are aligned with Yodlee Interactive’s vision of powering the best and brightest in tech, with various programs to help startups succeed:
- Startupbootcamp: Startupbootcamp is a global accelerator which provides capital and close mentorship to select startups, connecting them with the accelerator’s global pool of over 750 volunteer mentors who provide coaching as well as connections to customers, partners and investors.
- 25fifteen: Based in Australia, 25fifteen is a group of successful entrepreneurs and industry veterans who invest in and co-found startups, using their experience, capital and relationships to help startups reach a profitable exit.
- Entrepreneurial Spark: Entrepreneurial Spark is a business accelerator based in Scotland that provides early stage ventures with an 18 month support program aimed at growing and developing the individual entrepreneur through mentorship, advice, networking opportunities and technical resources.
"One of our main aims at Startupbootcamp FinTech is to provide startups with the best resources possible during the course of the program – like mentorship, investment and connections to our high-quality network of industry influencers which Startupbootcamp is well-known for,” says Nektarios Liolios, Managing Director of Startupbootcamp FinTech. “However, in the FinTech space in particular, it's critical that startups also have access to the most categorically accurate financial data streams available. Access to this data is a real enabler for innovation in the financial services space. Without it, startups simply wouldn't be able to deliver products or services that are relevant to the industry. That's why we’re pleased to be partnering with Yodlee Interactive to add this service to our tool box.”
“FinTech innovation is one of the fastest growing technology spaces and we’re proud to be the catalyst behind this growth everywhere,” says Jason O’Shaughnessy, Vice President of International at Yodlee Interactive. “Since 1999, we’ve been dedicated to helping make it easier for people to handle their finances. We feel fortunate to now be at a place where we are helping others follow that same mission.”
Yodlee Interactive offers its platform to hundreds of companies and incubators internationally. Today’s announcement bolsters its existing group of incubator partnerships that last fall added AngelPad and LaunchPad LA. Both incubators offer unique services to power their startups’ growth:
- AngelPad: AngelPad provides an extensive mentorship program to carefully selected startups, covering all aspects of a company launch – from idea to market fit, customer acquisition and incorporation – to ultimately build better products, attract additional funding and grow more successful businesses.
- LaunchPad LA: LaunchPad LA is Southern California’s top startup accelerator, offering accepted companies investment, office space in Santa Monica and access to the accelerator’s extensive network of mentors, advisors and investors.
About Yodlee Interactive
Yodlee is a leading technology and applications platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Yodlee Interactive makes the Yodlee Platform available to digital services companies and developers via open and secure data APIs, to build next-generation financial apps and services. Today more than 300 companies, large and small, are powered by Yodlee Interactive APIs, accelerating FinDat innovation globally. Yodlee and Yodlee Interactive are headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit interactive.yodlee.com.