|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2014 02:18 AM EDT||
MOGI DAS CRUZES, Brazil, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- JSL (BM&FBOVESPA: JSLG3 and OTC: JSLGY) announces its 1Q14 results:
1Q14 Highlights - JSL Consolidated (comparisons with 1Q13):
- Gross revenue of R$ 1.368 billion (+15.9%);
- EBITDA-A¹,² of R$ 298.6 million (+24.6%);
- EBITDA² of R$ 182.7 million (+6.0%);
- Net Income² of R$ 13.8 million;
- Overdraft of R$ 150 million, with a four-year term.
1Q14 Highlights - JSL Logistica + Movida (comparisons with 1Q13):
- Total gross revenue of R$ 1.102 billion (+20.6%);
- Gross Revenue from Service of R$ 946.0 million (+11.5%);
- EBITDA-A¹,² of R$ 293.2 million (+27.6%);
- EBITDA² of R$ 180.1 million (+9.2%);
- Net Income² of R$16.1 million;
- Usual Sale of Assets of R$112.3 million (72.2%).
(1) EBITDA-A or EBITDA-Added - represents EBITDA plus the residual costs associated with the sales of fixed assets, which do not represent operational cash disbursements, as they are merely an accounting representation of the write off of assets at the time of sale. Thus, the Company's management believes that EBITDA-A is a more accurate representation of cash flow than traditional EBITDA, and more accurately represents the Company's capacity to meet its financial obligations.
(2) Excluding non-recurring effects.
JSL S.A. is the company with the most extensive portfolio of logistics services in Brazil and the leader in its segment in terms of net revenue. With a 58-year history, the company works with more than 170 branches throughout Brazil, in addition to 4 Mercosur countries, and operates in the entire production process of its customers - from cargo transport to the complete outsourcing of logistics chains.
SOURCE JSL S.A.