|By Business Wire||
|April 25, 2014 03:55 PM EDT||
ACE Group today announced a significant enhancement to the ESIS Global RiskAdvantage® (GRA) Risk Management Information System (RMIS) that combines meaningful analysis of loss data with the power of Web technology. The enhancement is designed to capture and organize information more efficiently and provide users with instant access to multiple views of their company's claim history via its expanded and fully customizable dashboard. Users can now establish up to four dashboards with each providing unique views into their data; a workers compensation claim dashboard, a quick access to claims dashboard, a financial dashboard, and an expense-monitoring dashboard are four examples of the different ways to create multiple dashboards.
ESIS will present the upgraded technology at the upcoming Risk & Insurance Management Society (RIMS) 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition to be held in Denver, Colorado, April 28-30, 2014. ESIS GRA representatives will highlight the application and its distinctive features and functionality.
“Risk managers make critical decisions every day,” said David Patterson, Division President of ESIS, Inc. “ESIS is committed to providing our customers with technology tools that help fuel good decision making. Our continued investment in GRA is a tangible demonstration of that commitment.”
The GRA system is versatile, secure and highly adaptable, with recent enhancements that give users the ability to identify trends without the need to generate additional reports. This means users can change the parameters of their analysis as they work. This intuitive and interactive method saves time and further exploits the power of the technology.
“Our goal is to match our technology to the distinctive needs of our clients,” said Lee Farrow, Senior Vice President of Sales and Service for ESIS, Inc. “The views are user friendly and provide multiple ways to link to information on any given day.”
This most recent enhancement of ESIS GRA represents an intensive development effort. “There are many new features,” said Debbie Johnson, Vice President ESIS Business Support Services. “We have totally redesigned our home page by combining home page features and dashboard functionality and providing users the ability to create four different dashboards. Also, report data is now portable, meaning users can take their data out of GRA and conduct extensive drill down or 'what if' functions without the need to generate additional reports."
ESIS is known for its industry leading RMIS system. ESIS GRA can do all of the following:
- Calculate frequency and severity of losses and rank them
- Run reports for international accounts
- Analyze workers compensation claims to provide repeater and disability duration
- Evaluate financial data by top vendor and expense categories
- Monitor critical claim timelines
- Construct loss development triangles to show changes in the cost of claims
- Analyze your workers compensation medical payments and cost savings
- Produce 70 different reports from 12 unique report categories
- Create reports using client-defined fields/sorts, including unique client data
- Email claim adjusters while viewing claim information
- Create alerts that send daily notification on critical claim items
- Create charts/graphs
- Update specific claim data elements
Especially for Disability Customers:
STD/LTD Report Capability
- Produce reports that identify payments or advice-to-pay notification and calculate average cost per workday per claim
- Sort and subtotal by diagnostic codes (ICD-9)
- Generate a check register
- Produce frequency and severity reports that identify gross and net amounts as well as offsets for workers compensation companion claims, pension, and Social Security amounts.
In addition, imaging technology allows users to instantly access imaged claim files. Images are organized in a category structure within the claim and are easily managed. Users can download, print, and email images as well as manipulate image orientation. An additional search feature helps users easily locate scanned documents. To learn more about ESIS GRA and see the new features of the system, contact Debbie Johnson at 215-640-1946 or [email protected].
ESIS®, Inc. (ESIS) is part of ACE Group, providing claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. Insurance is provided by insurers within ACE Group. The product information contained herein is a summary only. For more information about ESIS, please visit www.esis.com.
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com.